Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gameday [1/31]: Indiana @ Toronto - 6PM on theScore  (Read 1754 times)
oakley
Starter

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 09:04:31 am »

Raps win in a rout.
+1

haha, you've really got it out for Turk, and this photo is no exception.

Who, me?  Wink

Turkoglu injury update courtesy of Yahoo!:
Feb 1  F Hedo Turkoglu lasted only 61 seconds of Sunday's game against Indiana. The veteran small forward suffered what team officials said was a small non-displaced fracture of his right orbital bone. Turkoglu, who ran into the elbow of Indiana's Mike Dunleavy 61 seconds into the game, may be fitted with a mask to play through the injury.

Fireball
a.k.a. Vict
Star

Respect: +143

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 11:16:47 am »

It's ok if he misses games now. Wrights been playin very well lately and I'm sure he can take over the job.

"I'm doing what I love to do. So if I can never walk again because of what I love to do, that's a chance I'll take. I'll die on the court" - Alvin Williams
Kenny Van Exel
Benchwarmer

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 04:27:08 pm »

Is it just me or is anyone else curious to see if Turk's game turns badass with his new face mask a la Rip Hamilton a few years ago??

DeMar DeRozan: Heading to practice.  ANOTHER DAY TO GET BETTER. Over 1 hour ago
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2010, 06:14:46 pm »

Rumor has it Turk will don Vesa Toskala's goalie mask that he left behind as protection.

Soon....
treasonwarrior
Benchwarmer

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2010, 08:50:36 pm »

Resign Bosh, Wright, and Johnson

Somehow trade Banks + Evans + POB + Turkolu in a package deal to land us a starting SG + Late First Rounder and hopefully next year, DeRozan can be our legit SF (DD is not a SG)

Ofcourse by signing Bosh to the Max, we won't that much money to play around, perhaps, sign Outlaw as backup SF, TJ Ford (He always loved to play for the Raps) or Chris Duhon for backup PG behind Jack, and sign either Nazr Mohammad or Camby for the MLE.

Next Year Lineups
Jack/Ford or Duhon/2nd Round Pick (Not much PG Option in the upcomming draft)
Starting SG/Belinelli/Weems/
DeRozan/Outlaw/Wright
Bosh/Johnson/Late First Rounder (Brackins or Gani Lawal)
Bargs/Mohammad or Camby
Fireball
a.k.a. Vict
Star

Respect: +143

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2010, 11:12:53 pm »

Resign Bosh, Wright, and Johnson

Somehow trade Banks + Evans + POB + Turkolu in a package deal to land us a starting SG + Late First Rounder and hopefully next year, DeRozan can be our legit SF (DD is not a SG)

Ofcourse by signing Bosh to the Max, we won't that much money to play around, perhaps, sign Outlaw as backup SF, TJ Ford (He always loved to play for the Raps) or Chris Duhon for backup PG behind Jack, and sign either Nazr Mohammad or Camby for the MLE.

Next Year Lineups
Jack/Ford or Duhon/2nd Round Pick (Not much PG Option in the upcomming draft)
Starting SG/Belinelli/Weems/
DeRozan/Outlaw/Wright
Bosh/Johnson/Late First Rounder (Brackins or Gani Lawal)
Bargs/Mohammad or Camby

You do realize that this trade is not ever gonna happen right? Lets just start with the first reason. POB is not even on our roster first of all.

"I'm doing what I love to do. So if I can never walk again because of what I love to do, that's a chance I'll take. I'll die on the court" - Alvin Williams
Zad
Star

Respect: +3

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2010, 11:01:20 am »

Anybody else worried when the backups came in and let the 15 point lead disappear? It was mostly bad perimeter defense too. I hope they fix that.
Newt
Starter

Respect: +19

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2010, 12:31:18 pm »

I'm not too concerned about that until it happens again and again.  Our bench has been a real strong point lately.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: