Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Big Ben  (Read 1820 times)
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« on: February 03, 2010, 02:55:41 pm »

http://www.nba.com/pistons/news/right_up_there_100203.html

Blaha wrote that.

Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 07:43:54 pm »

What a privilege its been to have Big Ben before and now. He is undoubtedly my favorite basket ball player of all time. I know he knows how much Detroit fans respect and love him. He'll be in the HOF for sure and might set a record for shortest acception speech.

Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

Respect: +39

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 09:00:41 pm »

What a privilege its been to have Big Ben before and now. He is undoubtedly my favorite basket ball player of all time. I know he knows how much Detroit fans respect and love him. He'll be in the HOF for sure and might set a record for shortest acception speech.

oh duh

thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 08:27:45 am »

who doesn't love Big Ben in motown? he was the face of the franchise for the bad boys 2 run.

signing him and drafting Jarebko were to only things Dumars did right this past offseason. now, let's see if they can unload Hamilton and Prince and try again this summer!

(although, a stretch), imagine if they signed Joe Johnson and Carlos Boozer/Amare? damn, that would be a fun team to watch.
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 10:54:22 am »

who doesn't love Big Ben in motown? he was the face of the franchise for the bad boys 2 run.

signing him and drafting Jarebko were to only things Dumars did right this past offseason. now, let's see if they can unload Hamilton and Prince and try again this summer!

(although, a stretch), imagine if they signed Joe Johnson and Carlos Boozer/Amare? damn, that would be a fun team to watch.

I pray we trade Rip and Tay. It's obvious by their body language on the court that they don't want to be here anymore.

Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

Respect: +39

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 06:48:57 pm »

I pray we trade Rip and Tay. It's obvious by their body language on the court that they don't want to be here anymore.

theyve got to go. He needs to unload them for expirings. teams like LA and Cleveland would love to have either.

Da Jacka
a.k.a. L3GiT & Smil3y Face
Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 12:52:00 pm »

theyve got to go. He needs to unload them for expirings. teams like LA and Cleveland would love to have either.
[/quote

amare and jj are going to NY for sure... and boozer is hoping to resign... so the pistons are in limbo.. as far as tayshaun and rip, I dont know any teams that would want their high contracts when they could just sign other superstars who will do more on the court for the same amount of moeny..

FYI tayshaun is not a superstar player with a superstar contract..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: