Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Miami-Dallas-Toronto  (Read 1420 times)
3KingsofMIAMI
a.k.a. Incandescentbasketball
All-Star

Dynasty:Wade, Lebron, Bosh

« on: February 03, 2010, 04:37:38 pm »

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yfweg2p

Miami also sends 1st round lotto protected pick from Toronto to Dallas, Toronto sends 2011 2nd round pick to Dallas

Sigs by BBYAO
treasonwarrior
Benchwarmer

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 09:31:20 pm »

You must be a Heat Fan

Toronto and Dallas say NO!
animal collective
All-Star

A word to the wise is infuriating.

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 10:47:02 pm »

good for miami, horrible for toronto and not bad for dallas, miami just probably just give them diawara for shits.

Dallas lineup

Kidd/Barea
Terry/Cook
Marion
Nowitzki/Gooden/Najera
O'Neal/Dampier

also miami would have haslem, beasley & bosh..we need not more PF. PF & SG we are good, the other 3 deff could use some improvement.

Robert Horry is a much better candidate for HOF then a cry baby LBJ.

jmlamerson
Starter

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 11:22:52 pm »

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yfweg2p

Miami also sends 1st round lotto protected pick from Toronto to Dallas, Toronto sends 2011 2nd round pick to Dallas

Dallas and Miami say yes.  Toronto wonders why you bothered calling.
Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 12:25:33 am »

Cheesy Wow, just wow Bosh is worth more then all of those guys combined.

Jack Dempsey
Star

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 04:08:10 am »

Miami declines  Grin
Newt
Starter

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 05:22:17 am »

I didn't look at the whole deal, just that Toronto basically trades Bosh for Howard and some leftovers.  One of the worst trades I've seen yet!
andy35o
Journeyman

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 12:52:00 pm »

Heat fan obviously

how about wade for POB, turkoglu, and wright

Johnathan Toews captains the 2010 Stanley Cup Champions
Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 01:23:12 pm »

Heat fan obviously

how about wade for POB, turkoglu, and wright

+1
3KingsofMIAMI
a.k.a. Incandescentbasketball
All-Star

Dynasty:Wade, Lebron, Bosh

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 01:29:54 pm »

I didn't look at the whole deal, just that Toronto basically trades Bosh for Howard and some leftovers.  One of the worst trades I've seen yet!
just because Howard is having a bad year this year doesnt make him worthless, especially because he plays so few minutes he is a stud no bosh, but toronto is gonna lose bosh anyways better make a deal

Sigs by BBYAO
Jack Dempsey
Star

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 01:49:36 pm »

yeah but if they do (which i doubt) then they should ask for young talent, draft picks and to get rid of one of their bad contracts and not josh howard and matt carroll

EDIT: but if you like howard that much why not just cut toronto out of this deal? qrich or haslem for howard?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 02:46:02 pm by Jack Dempsey » Logged
Newt
Starter

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 03:35:19 pm »

just because Howard is having a bad year this year doesnt make him worthless, especially because he plays so few minutes he is a stud no bosh, but toronto is gonna lose bosh anyways better make a deal

I don't think Howard is worthless, infact I'd love to see him in TO.  But the fact of the matter is that if TO is going to trade Bosh, which they're not, they can land so much more then what you're suggesting.  This trade would be almost as bad as the VC trade back in the day.
ballers101
MVP

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 04:49:37 pm »

I didn't look at the whole deal, just that Toronto basically trades Bosh for Howard and some leftovers.  One of the worst trades I've seen yet!
Ok dude get this in your head, your buddies at ESPN talk *** through there mouths. Bosh leaving is possible but by no means a given. He is on the 5th team in the Eastern conference having won 15 of 21 and HE IS LEAVING IN A SIGN AND TRADE AND CAN GET WAY MORE THAN HOWARD IF HE DOES LEAVE
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2010, 04:52:39 pm »

You are retarded. Heck, Rasho Nesterovic, who the Raptors also deal away, is worth more than the players aside from Howard they get. I'll concede Beaubois is a nice prospect, but he'd be stuck behind Jose and Jack for the long term.

That leaves Bosh for Howard. I'm not even going to touch on your comment about Bosh leaving anyways, because it's completely false, but Howard for Bosh in Howard's best year would still be an absolute joke and any NBA fan willl tell you this.

Soon....
LordLeoshes
All-Star

2nd Amendment wont b needed til they try taking it

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2010, 11:16:02 pm »

TOR fans have all the right to b1t<h about this trade cause it is insulting to them.

Im not gonna talk for DAL, but Pat would jump at this in a heart beat.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: