Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: So Miami wants Bosh...  (Read 16742 times)
ballers101
MVP

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 08:23:56 pm »

Where do you get this stuff? Yeah the raps are just gonna throw those guys away because they don't want them in a deal where all the stuff they could get with just Bosh. Do you seriously read what you write? No rumours of those two at all and now there are discussions of Wade playing with them.

Its obvious they will opt out and get the max contract, if Bosh leaves its via S&T not straight up signing bc of bird rights, and we know that he is not being traded at the deadline so....

I was responding to Dempsy's trade proposal, idiot.  Get less stupid before posting again.
I fully misread your post I apologize
Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2010, 08:26:32 pm »

No from Miami no no no, there go3s 2010 for bosh, when we could have him most likely anyway...

you take on Turks bloated contract, and from reading alot of Toronto fans posts, Calderon has been horrible this year? Am i right, because you always talk about how Jack has been better or something?

Yeah i don't like it, it restricts us from signing Bosh and then another pretty sweet player, with a bunch of role players..

ballers101
MVP

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2010, 08:27:29 pm »

No from Miami no no no, there go3s 2010 for bosh, when we could have him most likely anyway...

you take on Turks bloated contract, and from reading alot of Toronto fans posts, Calderon has been horrible this year? Am i right, because you always talk about how Jack has been better or something?

Yeah i don't like it, it restricts us from signing Bosh and then another pretty sweet player, with a bunch of role players..
Calderon has been injured throughout, but yeah Jack has been way better on both ends of the court. Steal of a signing.
iyamwutiam
Star

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2010, 11:40:48 am »

Bosh is not going anywhere.  He is he franchise player of Toronto and he will get them into the Finals with in the next 3 years.  Barns/Hedo/Bosh/De Rozan/Calderon/Jack/Reggie Evans is a pretty decent place to start.  They put their money on Hedo/Bargns/Calderon as long term plays and I think they maybe right.

Bargs is definitely a much improved player from 3 years ago, Hedo can still be dangerous and Calderon is a savvy , cool headed court leader.  Bosh is in -from what I see -and he will be the franchise player of Toronto and get them to a final.

The power to fit in with one’s social peers can be irresistible. To a human lemming, the logic behind
an opinion doesn’t count as much as the power and popularity behind an opinion.
Jack Dempsey
Star

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2010, 11:59:31 am »

I know you want this to happen.  But trust me.  The Heat aren't adding any salary between now and FA.  They are going to entice FAs with their massive cap room, picks, and location.  Not with the opportunity to play with the likes of Hedo and Calderon.

lol nah, i don't really care about them that much. i was just sick of the "howard, carroll and james for bosh" trades that some miami fans proposed and decided to throw out something new.
LordLeoshes
All-Star

2nd Amendment wont b needed til they try taking it

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2010, 10:52:46 pm »

Look, in case anyone hasn't noticed, the Raptors are winning. They aren't moving Bosh right now...no chance. Any trade will happen in the off-season, and will likely be a sign-and-trade at that...or, the Raptors re-sign him.

Exactly. TOR is where it need to be. In the playoff hunt, & it is the only team that can give him that extra year, 10% increase, & $30mil more. + The raps front office has made it clear that they will not trade Bosh.

& everyone who knows me here knows im against trading Beasley, or adding salary other then the Max player we will get next to Wade.

So in the end neither team should, or would do it.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
King_Baller
Journeyman

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2010, 10:57:30 pm »

hell no this is the stupidest trade ever
Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2010, 10:59:55 pm »

I know you want this to happen.  But trust me.  The Heat aren't adding any salary between now and FA.  They are going to entice FAs with their massive cap room, picks, and location.  Not with the opportunity to play with the likes of Hedo and Calderon.

lol nah, i don't really care about them that much. i was just sick of the "howard, carroll and james for bosh" trades that some miami fans proposed and decided to throw out something new.
whos howard and carrol, i don't believe we have them so how would people be offering that?

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2010, 11:00:57 pm »

if Bosh leaves its via S&T not straight up signing bc of bird rights, and we know that he is not being traded at the deadline so....

Bosh could easily make up that money in endorsement alone next to Wade.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2010, 11:06:24 pm »

Bosh is not going anywhere.  He is he franchise player of Toronto and he will get them into the Finals with in the next 3 years.  Barns/Hedo/Bosh/De Rozan/Calderon/Jack/Reggie Evans is a pretty decent place to start.  They put their money on Hedo/Bargns/Calderon as long term plays and I think they maybe right.

Bargs is definitely a much improved player from 3 years ago, Hedo can still be dangerous and Calderon is a savvy , cool headed court leader.  Bosh is in -from what I see -and he will be the franchise player of Toronto and get them to a final.

I understand that it's really cold up there but when people drink to much the tend to blabber all sorts of nonsense, & gibberish.

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2010, 11:09:58 pm »

Howard? Carrol? James?
& who the hell are they? Huh

Unless Pat signed them to a 10 day contract that i haven't heard about.

Jack Dempsey
Star

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2010, 03:39:06 am »

i was refering to these kind of deals. also i remember the annoying crap for boozer deals earlier this season. i'm mean come on guys, just expirings won't net you a superstar. boston traded jefferson, green, telfair, gomez, picks and an expiring for KG and everyone was talking how bad this deal was for the wolves. the lakers traded marc gasol, crittenton, picks and expirings and everybody was talking about the worst deal in history. and now you propose these kind of deals for a superstar? that's ridicules

if you say, miami would rather go into the FA and risk a little bit, bid against the other big markets then i'm fine with it. but it's a little bit harsh to say they're overpaying for bosh or even call it the worst trade ever. sure it sucks to take on hedo's and jose's contracts but they still have some years left before breaking down. and i think beasley has more value as a trade bait than on the court. besides scoring he can't do all that much and with wade and bosh on the court, his points won't be missed that much. the draft pick would be to much, i'll take that back.
dahurt83
Undrafted

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2010, 06:23:53 am »

He's the most sought after PF in the league right now...  No way TO would trade him to a team with worse players..  I don't see B-easy getting any better with his off the court issues.  Dude's gonna become nuts like Starbury and eat vaseline...  Bosh make's players around him good, and if TO trades him for reserve's.  Miami has no players Toronto desire.
ballers101
MVP

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2010, 04:41:01 pm »

if Bosh leaves its via S&T not straight up signing bc of bird rights, and we know that he is not being traded at the deadline so....

I don't think so. He has quite a few endorsement deals here as well and right now his team is looking pretty good, so him leaving doesn't make sense to me....
LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2010, 05:20:56 pm »

I don't think so. He has quite a few endorsement deals here as well and right now his team is looking pretty good, so him leaving doesn't make sense to me....

Both him, & wade have the same agent, & im sure Bosh will also get the same endorsements as Wade. So all those commercials you see Wade in, most likely Bosh would be in most of those with Wade.

But does that mean he is coming to Miami? no. My opinion is it 1st would depend on TOR playoffs.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up

Jump to: