Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Uber Fail In Free Agency This Year! Look At The Talent We Passed Up!  (Read 2970 times)
bmoss12
Benchwarmer

Respect: +1

« on: February 09, 2010, 09:54:05 am »

If you actually watch the Pistons we all realize that Stuckey plays the 2 position much better then he does PG. It would make more sense to have him playing the 2. Now if you look at the money the Pistons had and the free agency market this past year, you could argue some bad moves were made off the bat.

Detroits Free Agent

Charlie V

We shoulda picked up instead for about the same amount

David Lee

Detroits Free Agent

Ben Gordon

Instead we shoulda picked up for less money

Raymond Felton

Detroits Free Agent

Chris Wilcox

Instead we should have signed

Glen Davis (Big Baby) for a year

Also could have picked up Jamario Moon then instead of drafting Austin Daye you would have Moon as Prince backup and they could have drafted Ty Lawson.  Grin

Damn you Joe!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 01:49:26 pm by Bulls/Pistons » Logged

BMOSS BABY!!!
Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

Respect: +39

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 04:16:49 pm »

Raymond Felton is CHAUNCEY-lite lol. He would have been perfect

Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 09:29:30 pm »

I say we offer raymond a mle contract with a 8% increase every year i think we could persuade him to sign him while we draft derrick favors.
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 04:03:18 am »

David Lee wanted WAY more money than CV. he wanted 10+ million per year. of course, you could swap CV's deal with a moderately cheaper one for Felton, and Gordon's deal going to Lee.

Felton
Rip
Tay
Lee
Wallace
6th: Stuckey

Dumars wouldn't have done that. simply due to the fact that he would be replacing the player he hailed as the "future of the Pistons". eventually he'll suck it up and make the move.

Detroit would definitely be a better defensive team with Felton. but Lee would also be a liability.
Johnny Rico
All-Star

Hi Jazz

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 04:07:46 pm »

I say we offer raymond a mle contract with a 8% increase every year i think we could persuade him to sign him while we draft derrick favors.

gotta take Wall if we get the pick tho. Favors is my 2nd fav in this draft.

Johnny Rico
All-Star

Hi Jazz

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 04:09:58 pm »

David Lee wanted WAY more money than CV. he wanted 10+ million per year. of course, you could swap CV's deal with a moderately cheaper one for Felton, and Gordon's deal going to Lee.

Felton
Rip
Tay
Lee
Wallace

Dumars wouldn't have done that. simply due to the fact that he would be replacing the player he hailed as the "future of the Pistons". eventually he'll suck it up and make the move.

Detroit would definitely be a better defensive team with Felton. but Lee would also be a liability.

im sick of ppl calling lee a liability. Having him and big ben isnt a liability, its a privilege. Ben and Tay would be the top defenders (rips solid so is felton) and we'd have Lee to rebound the ball and score big. He's been 20/10/7 in like every game hes played vs us this year.

Shemy
All-Star

Respect: +2

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 02:29:28 am »

Felton
Rip
Tay
Lee
Wallace

if you play Lee @ his true position, and alongside a player like Ben Wallace who can provide defense, weak side blocks...then you wouldnt even notice Lee's defense....also Lee was a restricted FA if the Pistons had offered him 9/10 mill im not to sure if the knicks would've matches since their not adding guaranteed contracts past this season

sigs come from realgm, "Brookylnstoops" and "shooters"
bmoss12
Benchwarmer

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 10:05:18 am »

You could say Lee would be a liability but if you look at Charlie Villa's numbers and you look at David Lee's, Lee's are much more impressive and definitely worth that 2 extra Mil a year.

Felton
Rip
Tay
Lee
Wallace

BMOSS BABY!!!
Johnny Rico
All-Star

Hi Jazz

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 03:45:46 pm »

You could say Lee would be a liability but if you look at Charlie Villa's numbers and you look at David Lee's, Lee's are much more impressive and definitely worth that 2 extra Mil a year.

Felton
Rip
Tay
Lee
Wallace

yeah and the fact that NY is a better team than DET at this point...who knows Lee's numbers could be even more impressive

eSGee
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2010, 03:16:21 pm »

I would much rather have David Lee's 20 and 11 without much D and the bigger contract than Charlie V's laughable 12 and 4?!. Charlie V can't play defense at all to add insult to injury.
Da Jacka
a.k.a. L3GiT & Smil3y Face
Star

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2010, 01:11:57 pm »

you guys seem to forget that big ben is losing his legs.. and getting old.. I dont even know if he has one more year in him... especially if rip and tay leaves..
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2010, 10:11:46 am »

you guys seem to forget that big ben is losing his legs.. and getting old.. I dont even know if he has one more year in him... especially if rip and tay leaves..

I'm not sure anyones talking about Big Ben at all in this thread really...It's mainly about Charlie V and David Lee.

Da Jacka
a.k.a. L3GiT & Smil3y Face
Star

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2010, 01:46:11 pm »

I'm sure shemy was and the travelling palmer
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: