Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: (Un)Official 2010 Winter Olympics Thread  (Read 10321 times)
pooflakes
Starter

Respect: +30

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2010, 08:28:49 am »

Come on sweden they destroyed a good finnish team yesterday they should surely looked as favorite in the hockey now.

cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2010, 09:11:37 am »

Come on sweden they destroyed a good finnish team yesterday they should surely looked as favorite in the hockey now.

Yeah, they have to be looked at as a favourite. They have star power, depth, and exceptional goaltending. I'd be more scared of them than I would of Russia, or anyone else really.

Soon....
Dynasty
MVP

Respect: +788

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2010, 09:23:56 am »

So does Canada go with Luongo the rest of the tournament?  Brodeur clearly wasn't the guy yesterday who's we've come to known at probably the greatest goalie of all-time.
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2010, 11:31:15 am »

Yeah, they have to be looked at as a favourite. They have star power, depth, and exceptional goaltending. I'd be more scared of them than I would of Russia, or anyone else really.

What about the US?

RIP Madawg
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2010, 11:38:40 am »

What about the US?

Anybody has to be a favourite of sorts after beating a team like Canada, but I've been more impressed with the way Sweden has won there games.

And yes, Dynasty, to answer your question, Canada should ABSOLUTELY go with Luongo for the rest of the tournament. Heck, I wouldn't even be mad if they went with Fleury...Brodeur blew it.

Soon....
jerriy
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2010, 11:49:16 pm »

Czechs beating Latvia in OT, what a ugly game, unexpected thriller, and the injury to Bartecko in slovaks game was awful, lots of blood. and jagr didnt finish the game, still shaken up after ovies hit
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2010, 09:38:26 am »

So I wonder how many more games the US can bank on Miller to make 45 saves to save there sorry a**es....GO SWISS!!

predictions:

SUI over USA
CAN over RUS
FIN over CZE
SWE over SLOV

Soon....
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2010, 09:51:10 am »

So I wonder how many more games the US can bank on Miller to make 45 saves to save there sorry a**es....GO SWISS!!

predictions:

SUI over USA
CAN over RUS
FIN over CZE
SWE over SLOV

Don't you get bored being wrong?

RIP Madawg
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2010, 12:34:34 pm »

It's funny when people who say they aren't fans of certain sports in the past come and try to talk ish when there team is winning Cheesy

Soon....
Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

Respect: +39

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2010, 05:37:27 pm »

predictions:

SUI over USA
CAN over RUS
FIN over CZE
SWE over SLOV

cselb your a hater lol. how can you pick the suisse after we beat the 5-1 the first time. 2-0 the 2nd time...we dont need a shoot out ;-). And Brodeur is a legend, he loses to U.S and everyone is hating. I hope Canada plays Luongo against russia, Tourney over.

Johnny Rico
All-Star

Hi Jazz

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2010, 05:38:34 pm »

Lindsay Vonn suffers broken finger today...FUCKKKKKKKKKK. Germany may catch us. Canada however, they wont...

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2010, 05:50:09 pm »

predictions:

SUI over USA
CAN over RUS
FIN over CZE
SWE over SLOV

cselb your a hater lol. how can you pick the suisse after we beat the 5-1 the first time. 2-0 the 2nd time...we dont need a shoot out ;-). And Brodeur is a legend, he loses to U.S and everyone is hating. I hope Canada plays Luongo against russia, Tourney over.

You beat them 3-1 the first time, and yeah you needed an empty netter to get to 2-0 this time. Just sayin..

Brodeur completely CHOKED against the States, a massive game. Luongo will start.

Germany may catch us. Canada however, they wont..

In overall medals no, but in Golds we will.

Soon....
Johnny Rico
All-Star

Hi Jazz

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2010, 07:00:52 pm »

predictions:

SUI over USA
CAN over RUS
FIN over CZE
SWE over SLOV

You beat them 3-1 the first time, and yeah you needed an empty netter to get to 2-0 this time. Just sayin..

Brodeur completely CHOKED against the States, a massive game. Luongo will start.

Germany may catch us. Canada however, they wont..

In overall medals no, but in Golds we will.
no no no.

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2010, 10:41:08 pm »

F*CK YEAH! Canada DOMINATES Russia, and on top of it wins 3 medals (1 gold, 2 silver). what a great fcking night. Where the HATERS at now eh? We got just as many golds as US or Germany...reality sets in now.

Soon....
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2010, 12:26:02 am »

It's funny when people who say they aren't fans of certain sports in the past come and try to talk ish when there team is winning Cheesy

Who?

RIP Madawg
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Jump to: