Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dear Ben Wallace.....  (Read 2278 times)
Bulls_Police
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2007, 11:36:35 am »

Quote from: "umfreeze"
You are a GREAT rebounder but please spend the 5 day All-Star break practicing dunking as well as working on developing that 10-15 foot fade away jumper.

If you can turn one of those into a go-to move that we can depend on late in the game i'll be your best friend forever.

I will also ask the NBA to ban Bargniani from using that footage of you trying to post him up and having your shot stuffed by a rookie from his video highlight clips.

LoL, I like the letter! Hopefully he'll read it  :roll:

We hate some persons because we do not know them; and will not know them because we hate them.
Bulls_Police
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2007, 11:37:16 am »

Quote from: "umfreeze"
You are a GREAT rebounder but please spend the 5 day All-Star break practicing dunking as well as working on developing that 10-15 foot fade away jumper.

If you can turn one of those into a go-to move that we can depend on late in the game i'll be your best friend forever.

I will also ask the NBA to ban Bargniani from using that footage of you trying to post him up and having your shot stuffed by a rookie from his video highlight clips.

LoL, I like the letter! Hopefully he'll read it  :roll:

We hate some persons because we do not know them; and will not know them because we hate them.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: