Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is Bulls/Pistons Still Alive?  (Read 1481 times)
Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

Respect: +39

« on: February 26, 2010, 02:58:58 pm »

WHERE THE DARN TOOTING HAS THE MOD GONE?

and should the mods name really have "Bulls" in it. You cant like both. thats against the code of the NBA.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 03:43:08 pm by Bulls/Pistons » Logged

Bulls/Pistons
Star

Respect: +10

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 03:42:23 pm »

I'm here.  I monitor every post in the Pistons, Grizzlies, and Minor Leagues Forums; I just really don't have time to post during my basketball season, as my life is consumed by practices and games.  Also, the clarification on my name: my favorite player is Ben Wallace, and I joined HoopsHype right after he signed with the Bulls.  I loved the Pistons and assumed that I would like the Bulls when he signed with them.  Well...I never really got into the Bulls, but have decided not to change my name.  Most people just call me "B/P" anyway.
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 03:01:37 pm »

I motion you at least change your name to Pistons/Bulls.

Johnny Rico
All-Star

Hi Jazz

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 03:37:35 pm »

I'm here.  I monitor every post in the Pistons, Grizzlies, and Minor Leagues Forums; I just really don't have time to post during my basketball season, as my life is consumed by practices and games.  Also, the clarification on my name: my favorite player is Ben Wallace, and I joined HoopsHype right after he signed with the Bulls.  I loved the Pistons and assumed that I would like the Bulls when he signed with them.  Well...I never really got into the Bulls, but have decided not to change my name.  Most people just call me "B/P" anyway.

fair enough my brotha. As long as your not a Bulls bro

Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2010, 08:35:00 pm »

BP is a pimp, he watches everything.

Johnny Rico
All-Star

Hi Jazz

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2010, 08:40:07 pm »

hows the weather? you know i wouldnt have even asked u that if i didnt talk to mikey yesterday. Thanks for telling me you were back  you Fuckinng dick

Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2010, 04:41:49 pm »

hows the weather? you know i wouldnt have even asked u that if i didnt talk to mikey yesterday. Thanks for telling me you were back  you Fuckinng dick

Haha my fault man. I didn't tell anyone I was back since I was only gonna be back for 20 hours.

Weather is nice, its been windy but today was a cloudless sky. It was in the mid 60's but now it seems to be cooling down. What are you doing for spring breaK?

Johnny Rico
All-Star

Hi Jazz

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2010, 06:26:07 pm »

Haha my fault man. I didn't tell anyone I was back since I was only gonna be back for 20 hours.

Weather is nice, its been windy but today was a cloudless sky. It was in the mid 60's but now it seems to be cooling down. What are you doing for spring breaK?

Miami next week

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: