Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 54   Go Down

Author Topic: The (UN)Official FIFA 2010 World Cup Thread  (Read 66944 times)
Waterview
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 04:59:30 pm »

I'm from NZ and I'm hoping that they come away with one point at least (From a nil all draw with slovakia most likely). I don't care who wins as long as its not Australia!
[Jeremy]
a.k.a. Jeremy_Conlin
MVP

[Insert Funny Caption Here]

Respect: +291

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2010, 09:02:37 pm »

I'm from NZ and I'm hoping that they come away with one point at least (From a nil all draw with slovakia most likely). I don't care who wins as long as its not Australia!

I wouldn't lose too much sleep over that one.

chelo
MVP

Respect: +177

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2010, 09:17:26 pm »

Let me guess, they will rub it on your faces until the end of the universe?
jaime_gasol
All-Star

Oh You!

Respect: +20

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2010, 11:06:46 am »

I don´t mean to be biased but this is our year, it´s true that we always choke but we never had this team, serisously,everything is so freaking covered, puyol pique albiol and arebeloa defending, xavi silva cesc iniesta xabi alonso, that´s the world´s best midfield, then you have torres mata guiza and MY MAN FROM ASTURIES DAVID `` EL GUAJE ´´ VILLA,if we don´t get nervous and still have or wonderful chemistry going we have a really good shot at thi,Jesus, Spain would become a bigger chaos than Haiti and Chile combined if we won the World Cup,
btw, did you catch the spain vs france friendly game ? we killed the frenchies,it´s always nice to kick their *** lol

[Jeremy]
a.k.a. Jeremy_Conlin
MVP

[Insert Funny Caption Here]

Respect: +291

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2010, 11:09:38 am »

I don´t mean to be biased but this is our year, it´s true that we always choke but we never had this team, serisously,everything is so freaking covered, puyol pique albiol and arebeloa defending, xavi silva cesc iniesta xabi alonso, that´s the world´s best midfield, then you have torres mata guiza and MY MAN FROM ASTURIES DAVID `` EL GUAJE ´´ VILLA,if we don´t get nervous and still have or wonderful chemistry going we have a really good shot at thi,Jesus, Spain would become a bigger chaos than Haiti and Chile combined if we won the World Cup,
btw, did you catch the spain vs france friendly game ? we killed the frenchies,it´s always nice to kick their *** lol

Ya, I saw that Spain-France game. That first goal by Villa was pretty sick.

I agree with you. I think Spain just has too much talent to not win this year.

jaime_gasol
All-Star

Oh You!

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2010, 11:12:19 am »

Ya, I saw that Spain-France game. That first goal by Villa was pretty sick.

I agree with you. I think Spain just has too much talent to not win this year.
there is once thing that it´s worrying me a bit,Casillas is probably having his worse season ever, hope he bounces back for the world cup

chelo
MVP

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2010, 11:15:17 am »

Wanna sig bet?
jaime_gasol
All-Star

Oh You!

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2010, 11:17:18 am »

Wanna sig bet?
sure, I bet Spain wins this World Cup,what´s your bet ¿

chelo
MVP

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2010, 11:21:33 am »

I bet that they don't reach semis, that's fair?
jaime_gasol
All-Star

Oh You!

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2010, 11:23:31 am »

I bet that they don't reach semis, that's fair?
yeah, we could do it like this,whoever loses has to wear a sig made by the winner ok ?¿till the NBA season begins lol

chelo
MVP

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2010, 11:25:07 am »

Till the NBA season begins? Haha, yeah it's on ***.
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

Respect: +1214

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2010, 11:25:20 am »

My money is on Spain also - winning the European championships surely has given them the belief and done away with the underachieving mentality.

I'm amazed at how little England is being mentioned here ... on our day we can beat anyone at the moment. Sadly we don't have those days when it means something ... but we cruised through the qualifiers with unbelievable ease. If we get a good start, I could really see us doing it.

But if we don't do it this year, we're not going to win it for a long, long, loooooooong time. I wish Ireland was in it Sad

chelo
MVP

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2010, 11:33:20 am »

My money is on Spain also - winning the European championships surely has given them the belief and done away with the underachieving mentality.

I'm amazed at how little England is being mentioned here ... on our day we can beat anyone at the moment. Sadly we don't have those days when it means something ... but we cruised through the qualifiers with unbelievable ease. If we get a good start, I could really see us doing it.

But if we don't do it this year, we're not going to win it for a long, long, loooooooong time. I wish Ireland was in it Sad

You are on then?
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

Respect: +1214

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2010, 11:36:10 am »

You are on then?

What? For the sig bet too?

Haha yeah okay ... although do I have to bet on Spain or England? Tongue

jaime_gasol
All-Star

Oh You!

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2010, 12:41:09 pm »

You are on then?

What? For the sig bet too?

Haha yeah okay ... although do I have to bet on Spain or England? Tongue

The best is Spain makes it to the semis,Chelo said Spaind wouldn´t reach them, I said they would

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 54   Go Up

Jump to: