Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's Goin On?  (Read 2648 times)
Branflakz16
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« on: February 27, 2007, 06:44:05 pm »

The Pistons are one of the premiere teams in the league and on this forum, they have the least amount of "Topics" and "Posts". Where is the love for the Motor City? (I personally don't like them, but c'mon, there should be more talk)

**RAPTORS IN THE PLAYOFFS**
Bulls/Pistons
Star

Respect: +10

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 09:08:44 pm »

Quote from: "Branflakz16"
The Pistons are one of the premiere teams in the league and on this forum, they have the least amount of "Topics" and "Posts". Where is the love for the Motor City? (I personally don't like them, but c'mon, there should be more talk)

I've been deleting outdated topics and pointless posts and topics, which is probably the reason why "we're" not doing so hot in the "topics" and "posts" race  :wink:.
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2790

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 12:11:03 pm »

Why delete the topics

Soon....
Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 02:52:09 pm »

Yea step it up Piston fans...
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 02:48:29 pm »

what is there to talk about? really? they're about the least controversial team in the NBA.

they're just chugging away in the weak east.

they have a chance to take it all, but I don't believe they have a huge leg up on anyone else this year. they're too inconsistent to win a truly difficult series. if Miami, New Jersey, Chicago or even the Raps took them deep into a series, I could see them losing.
legenderypete
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 05:50:43 am »

where not inconsitant when where healthy, just that lately billups has been injured and sheed has been suspended a few times, but the starters are gettin less minutes in some games were just restin them more, we should be able to beat any team in the east
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 05:44:33 pm »

they can beat any team in the east. but again, the Bulls, Cavs, Heat and Wiz can potentially deal them the same hand. I don't see them as invincible as they have been in recent years.

and the bottom line, Sheed hasn't played hard since they won the championship. he's lazy. I'm a Detroit fan for sure, but reality has to hit sometime.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: