Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: !!! IMPORTANT: 2 Day Freeze Period On Trades !!!  (Read 4612 times)
Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2010, 03:05:29 pm »

i dont think he was being hostile towards you, he's just posing a question.

farc simming games, doesnt NEED to be a mod. zander handling free agency doesnt NEED to be a mod. so thats what he's trying to find out, what difference would it make
so when farc runs a sim, you don't want it to be stickied and just let if fall off the page or something?
Or Zander doesn't need to be a mod when deleting garbage posts and updating all the things he does or sticking the topic, or being separated from the norm GM so that he actually has some authority?

STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2010, 03:20:10 pm »

im not implying that they shouldnt be mods, im simply saying 1 person could be a mod to do stickying of a thread or locking a topic. those are the only two benefits really of being a mod.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2010, 07:21:05 pm »

im not implying that they shouldnt be mods, im simply saying 1 person could be a mod to do stickying of a thread or locking a topic. those are the only two benefits really of being a mod.

so what id theat 1 person will be out of town, busy with school etc.. then nobody else could sticky a topic or implement rules in the game?

the game is running smoothly with the mods we have so let it be, does it bother you that much?

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2010, 10:12:50 am »

Farc posted this last week and I think right now is an appropriate time to do it. MF has said he has started creating the rosters, and so we should stop trading for 48 hours or so to let him do his thing.

As of RIGHT NOW, there will be no trading for 48 hours, unless any mod objectifies to this, then it stands.

Soon....
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2010, 10:14:56 am »

Nice going Cselby. Your sig is full of win btw.

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2010, 04:41:33 pm »

friendly bump so LEGIT can realize why the trans thread is locked

Soon....
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2010, 02:00:03 am »

friendly bump so LEGIT can realize why the trans thread is locked

bird's brain >> L3git's brain

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2010, 02:30:53 am »

Just an update, i've done 10 of the 30 teams, and will probably do like another 2 tonight maybe. So yeah 4 days or so and should be done, sorry if it's a bit longer then everyone wants, it took me like 30 mins per roster originally, but i've cut it down to 15 mins, and that's still a damn long time.

STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2010, 08:21:33 am »

so we cant trade until you're done?

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2010, 08:22:54 am »

That's the idea. Sorry guys, but if we want to get this game rolling we need to let MF do his thing so we can't be changing up our rotations and rosters.

Soon....
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2010, 08:27:47 am »

That's the idea. Sorry guys, but if we want to get this game rolling we need to let MF do his thing so we can't be changing up our rotations and rosters.

cool cool

Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2010, 03:56:19 am »

Finished all rosters, tranactions are now allowed.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2010, 03:59:53 am »

boom, boom, POW!!!

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2010, 04:08:33 am »

Thanks homie.

LET'S GO HEAT.
Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2010, 04:11:57 am »

If i were a mod i would unlock it for you guys Wink

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: