Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The Sandwich Hall of Fame  (Read 5283 times)
[Jeremy]
a.k.a. Jeremy_Conlin
MVP

[Insert Funny Caption Here]

« on: March 10, 2010, 10:45:41 pm »

I just polished off my favorite sandwich ever, and I decided I would share my three favorite sandwiches with all of you in the Brand-New Sandwich Hall of Fame. Feel free to add your own:

1. Roast Beef & Provolone on White with Lettuce, Onion, Jalapeno Mustard and Horseradish Sauce

2. Fried Pastrami on Pumpernickel with Swiss Cheese and Russian Dressing

3. Shaved Steak on Rye with American Cheese, with Roasted Green Peppers, Horseradish Sauce, and a touch of Teriyaki Sauce. Edit: Jalapeno or Banana Peppers add an extra kick (if you go for that kind of thing)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 10:47:46 pm by Jeremy_Conlin » Logged

SKY
MVP

三小?

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 10:49:28 pm »

Do subs count?
[Jeremy]
a.k.a. Jeremy_Conlin
MVP

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 10:51:26 pm »

Do subs count?

Sure, why not.

SKY
MVP

三小?

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 11:23:31 pm »

Oh wait, your list seems to be custom home made sandwich, because I was going to say that Quizno's oven roasted subs are some of the best sandwiches out there.

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 08:47:36 am »

Oh wait, your list seems to be custom home made sandwich, because I was going to say that Quizno's oven roasted subs are some of the best sandwiches out there.

Yeah, they are really good.

But, I'm partial too salami and provolone on rye with some mayo, some lettuce, and some hot peppers. a little unconventional, and I don't eat sandwiches much, but damn is it good..

Soon....
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 09:13:13 am »

Yeah, they are really good.

But, I'm partial too salami and provolone on rye with some mayo, some lettuce, and some hot peppers. a little unconventional, and I don't eat sandwiches much, but damn is it good..

I really hope you mean the bread Wink

I'm jealous of you American/Canadians - you're very creative when it comes to your sandwiches. The best I've ever had is Italian bread, chicken, turkey, bacon, cheese, salad with BBQ sauce. Not exactly creative, but I love it!

Super_Nintendo_Chalmers
a.k.a. Rowan_Barrett & Handsome_B_Wonderful
MVP

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 09:45:10 am »

breaded chicken breast with cheddar cheese, no sauce, lettuce, banana peppers (hot peppers) red onions all on multi-grain bread.
[Jeremy]
a.k.a. Jeremy_Conlin
MVP

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 10:07:41 am »

breaded chicken breast with cheddar cheese, no sauce, lettuce, banana peppers (hot peppers) red onions all on multi-grain bread.

Congrats on reaching 5K.

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 11:16:48 am »

Yes, Rowan, the MVP! Lets all celebrate with a sandwich!

Soon....
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2010, 11:19:06 am »

Cselby, have you ever been to Chicago? (Sandwich related question)

Super_Nintendo_Chalmers
MVP

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2010, 11:57:06 am »

Congrats on reaching 5K.

Damn, I never even noticed. It's funny because only 200+ posts ago, I told myself to be aware when i got close....... then I got high like 35 times since and forgot.

I wonder which post was officially my 5000th? Was it actually the one you quoted?

I remember first when I signed up (Less than 2 years ago.... where does the time go? haha) I looked at everybody's post count and thought I'd never reach that much, and quite frankly, I didn't want to haha but here we are.

It's funny when you first start off, you assume folks don't value you as a poster because of lack of familiarity and your low post count (stupid I know, but people give you more credit when you're a "known commodity") so I'm glad I finally saw past that fallacy and hope new posters do as well, because I've seen comments regarding such matters before.

Now let's follow Carson's suggestion and all go to Mr. Sub for a spicy chicken on whole wheat, with extra red onion, green and hot peppers, extra lettuce, cheese, and no tomato, with just a lil' bit o' mayo....... on me.

sorry for the cheesy "lifetime achievement" acceptance speech.
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2010, 12:00:07 pm »

No (sandwich related answer)

Quote from: Rowan_Barrett
Mr. Sub

I'd honestly rather eat 3 week old Dairy Queen burgers.

Soon....
[Jeremy]
a.k.a. Jeremy_Conlin
MVP

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2010, 12:04:55 pm »

Congrats on reaching 5K.

Damn, I never even noticed. It's funny because only 200+ posts ago, I told myself to be aware when i got close....... then I got high like 35 times since and forgot.

I wonder which post was officially my 5000th? Was it actually the one you quoted?

I remember first when I signed up (Less than 2 years ago.... where does the time go? haha) I looked at everybody's post count and thought I'd never reach that much, and quite frankly, I didn't want to haha but here we are.

It's funny when you first start off, you assume folks don't value you as a poster because of lack of familiarity and your low post count (stupid I know, but people give you more credit when you're a "known commodity") so I'm glad I finally saw past that fallacy and hope new posters do as well, because I've seen comments regarding such matters before.

Now let's follow Carson's suggestion and all go to Mr. Sub for a spicy chicken on whole wheat, with extra red onion, green and hot peppers, extra lettuce, cheese, and no tomato, with just a lil' bit o' mayo....... on me.

sorry for the cheesy "lifetime achievement" acceptance speech.

"TURN THE MUSIC OFF! I'M NOT FINISHED!"

Super_Nintendo_Chalmers
MVP

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2010, 12:06:05 pm »

No (sandwich related answer)

Quote from: Rowan_Barrett
Mr. Sub

I'd honestly rather eat 3 week old Dairy Queen burgers.

As bad as Mr. Sub is, the aforementioned sandwich is amazing.  I never used to eat Mr. Sub either, but you'll try anything if it's cheap and you're a student. Once when I visited the mall where my bro lives I asked them if they had Subway and he said they did, when we got there he pointed at the Mr. Sub and I quickly and sternly told him the difference.
CP3 With the Dish
All-Star

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2010, 12:34:46 pm »

Italian bread with pepperjack cheese.  Grilled chicken with Turkey salami and Pepperoni,  Fried Red green and yellow peppers along with Jalaps, fried in a little bit of alove oil.  Add mayo and mustard while on the grill mix together and put into bun.. Best sandwiches i have ever made.

"I hope death is like a big French orgasm."

"When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness." - Lil_flip_remix
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Jump to: