Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: James Johnson >>>> Luol Deng  (Read 558 times)
The_Dark_Stark
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: March 12, 2010, 08:10:32 pm »

trade the mother******

Deng + Hinrich + Draft pick for Bosh/Amare/Boozer/Jefferson/etc

Get it done.
vitalnerve
Starter

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 11:48:08 pm »

i like the way james is playing, as stated before he's got some offensive ability (including being what looks to be a better, or at least more willing 3 point shooter) and he's got the body and athleticism to be a great defender.  we'll see what happens with him, i hope he continues to get playing time to see if he can fill out the rotation.
ChitownBulls
MVP

Respect: +289

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 06:29:18 am »

Ya im really happy James came out of his shell tonight...he just went there and played. He showed a lot of skills tonight that made the Bulls front office like him since the draft. Hopefully with more playing time that he will be earning, he can show us what kind of player he can really be.

Is it just me or does it seem like everytime we go to Miami its just terrible officiating. Last year it was terrible...Wade was pretty much calling his own fouls. And then last night was just terrible again. Im really happy the Bulls stood up for themselves. Kodus to Kirk. If I were the Bulls players I would just be saying " how are we only down 5-10 points with our best players not playing." Let Wade know whats up. 

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 06:11:53 pm »

James has been playing very well lately, but seriously, let's relax and not jump too far ahead.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: