Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Why I Am Excited For The Offseason  (Read 6541 times)
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« on: March 18, 2010, 07:43:01 pm »

Okay looking at the draft situation and potential free agent situation (*flexes) we have the chance to nab a good MLE free agent and a good player(s) from the draft

okay in the free agency i want to target the following guys.

1.!!!!! Raymond Felton = our PG we need.

Nothing else really excites me thats in our price ranger.

Okay Drafting is tricky because of the draft lottery

im hoping we get number 1 but id settle for a top 5 pick

Okay if we got number 2 pick evan turner

Number 3 Favors

Number 4 Cousins
number 5 Aldrich

2nd round undecided

but just imagine this potential lineup

Felton-Rip-Tay-Villi-Cousins

with gordon stuckey bynum jerebko daye summers 2nd rounders of the bench

In the words of the ole humble Herbal GET WET

(other possibilities like trading rip and Tay are not evaluated but can certailny happened sign and trade stuckey or tay for felton f* it)

*quick note Did you guys know that rip hamilton extension is only partially guaranteed the 3rd year? basically hes on a 2 year contract and Joe Dumars said himself he got alot of offers from alot of teams because his contract is sorta favorable because its not to short of too long.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 08:20:05 pm by Bulls/Pistons » Logged
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 07:46:30 pm »

Craig brackins might fall to us early in the second round
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 08:13:16 pm »

I like the sound of Felton a lot. But I don't think Stuck will ever go back to the bench. Well, Ivo brought up a good point when we were talking the other day about Stuck. If his heart condition prevents him from logging starter minutes, then he would have to come off the bench. But if he's properly healthy, I don't see Joe ever having him as the 6th man.

I gotta disagree with you about CV starting though. He really has disappointed me this season. He's such a great person and so good off the court but man, I don't think this guy could stop me blindfolded in a wheel chair in a 1v1 game.

I'm also excited about the draft too. I really hope we get something in the top 5. I missed a good chunk of the college season but I really, really like Monroe's game. Is he declarying for the draft? I would draft him and put him at the 4 next to Ben. He's kinda soft tho, so Ben would toughen him up.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 08:30:52 pm by Herbal_Tea* » Logged

Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 09:15:08 pm »

either way we go i think we need to grab some second rounders maybe late ones and get some talent that will be oversea's (like asik, claver, Rubio ect.)

maybe send wilcox for a second or two.
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 10:47:28 am »

Turkoglu and Amir for Tay.

Soon....
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 02:49:07 pm »

Bosh for Tay.

deal

ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 03:37:59 pm »

Sign and Trade huh?

ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 03:53:46 pm »

*** Felton, we don't need any more bum squad players.

As for everything else though. We go into this offseason with few guaranteed returning players for next season. I believe the only player's we'll have back for sure is Jonas, Bynum, Stuckey (due to his new health condition we probably wouldn't get equal value in return for him. Everyone else will be dangled as trade bait to land that impact player.

I'm hoping due to Johnny Flynns success this season and the clash of styles with Kevin Love and Al Jeff that the wolves will be motivated to move a package of Rubio+Jefferson to try to fill other needs, in which the Pistons would have many desirable pieces for a team like Minny.

The goal for next season:

PG: Rubio
SG: Hamilton or Gordon
SF: EVAN TURNER OMGZZ
PF: Benny Wallace/ Jerebko
C:Al Jeff

sixth men: Stuckey, Bynum, Daye, MLE

eSGee
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2010, 03:05:39 pm »

yeah while i wouldnt mind having Feltom on the Pistons I think we already have too many guards that don't quite know their roles. Hopefully we end up with a top 5 pick.
Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

Respect: +39

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 08:09:14 pm »

yeah while i wouldnt mind having Feltom on the Pistons I think we already have too many guards that don't quite know their roles. Hopefully we end up with a top 5 pick.

Yeah but they dont have a "point guard"

eSGee
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2010, 10:29:01 am »

True.  I think Will Bynum is pretty close to a point guard though, I dunno if he's starter material for the long run though.
Da Jacka
a.k.a. L3GiT & Smil3y Face
Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2010, 01:10:49 pm »

*** Felton, we don't need any more bum squad players.

As for everything else though. We go into this offseason with few guaranteed returning players for next season. I believe the only player's we'll have back for sure is Jonas, Bynum, Stuckey (due to his new health condition we probably wouldn't get equal value in return for him. Everyone else will be dangled as trade bait to land that impact player.

I'm hoping due to Johnny Flynns success this season and the clash of styles with Kevin Love and Al Jeff that the wolves will be motivated to move a package of Rubio+Jefferson to try to fill other needs, in which the Pistons would have many desirable pieces for a team like Minny.

The goal for next season:

PG: Rubio
SG: Hamilton or Gordon
SF: EVAN TURNER OMGZZ
PF: Benny Wallace/ Jerebko
C:Al Jeff

sixth men: Stuckey, Bynum, Daye, MLE

and who the hell do you expect to give up for rubio and al jeff
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2010, 09:59:52 am »

Read the post man...

There are many pieces that they would be interested in...

Stuckey, Prince, Rip, Daye, Summers, Jerebko, Maxiell, Charlie V.

Im sure minnesota would seriously consider an offer of Stuckey Rip and Prince for Rubio and Jefferson.

Da Jacka
a.k.a. L3GiT & Smil3y Face
Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2010, 01:52:14 pm »

Read the post man...

There are many pieces that they would be interested in...

Stuckey, Prince, Rip, Daye, Summers, Jerebko, Maxiell, Charlie V.

Im sure minnesota would seriously consider an offer of Stuckey Rip and Prince for Rubio and Jefferson.

I dont because none of those players are consistent anymore, yes you guys might get rubio... even though he is doing nothing overseas, but why would they trade away their future that they traded kg for. I think they are going to build around Big Al still but hey why dont you guys go after K-Love..
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2010, 03:02:26 pm »

i'll look at this seriously, Tay will be traded this summer (he will) most likely for a pg (maybe sign and trade with felton so they can save there m.l.e and possibly use it on a big) Ben will probably retire of jump ship[ with a contender(denver?) rip will most likely stay also guys rip contract isnt guaranteed after the second year so basically he's on a 2 year deal (after this season of course) so he has been getting numerous offers from other teams because his contract is favorable so he may be gone aswell.  this is the way im looking at it:

1. We draft cousins
2. Tayshaun for felton (gerald henderson is more of a 2)
3. Rip and maxiell for....... Kevin Love (there talking about re-signing millic who has done quite well with them they will most likely try to complete there team)
4. we still have our mle so we wait it out and see who's left

Roster

Felton- gordon-Jerebko- Love- Cousins
Bynum- Stuckey- Daye/summers- Villi- Wilcox

This is what i HOPE would happen

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Jump to: