Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Randy Foye  (Read 2334 times)
K.G.
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: July 07, 2006, 08:51:22 am »

What's up guys??!!
Well, the T-Wolves decided to trade Brandon Roy for the draft rights of Randy Foye and about one mio. cash. I think, McHale did a solid job. Foye is a combo guard who's able to play some considerable minutes at the point guard spot. But nevertheless he's a scorer and has a scorer mentality. He proved that in yesterdays first summer league game for the wolves by scoring a game high 23 points and getting 3 steals in 35 minutes. He'll start at the point guard spot, that's fot sure. Except McHale will be able to bring in Mike James who's covered heavily by the Wolves. Anyway the draft was all right but free agency dosn't really look promising  for us so far. Al Harrington would be a fantastic addition. Mohammed and pryzbilla are already gone, oh, oh, oh, ....
K.G.
Undrafted

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 08:55:12 am »

Do sth. McHale for gods sake!!!!!!!!!!!!
The bulls are getting better, the hornets are getting better, the trail blazers are getting better.... and what about our T-wolves. If the roster will be the same at the end of october. Again, no playoffs...
Wingman
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2006, 09:21:44 am »

The wolves are pursuing the bpa, Mike James.
Foye is tearing up the summer league, which doesn't mean a ton, but it is a good sign.

Chri§ ßo§h 4
Journeyman

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2006, 12:48:39 pm »

Yeah he is destroying it right now. Very good sign for the T-Wolves great draft pick this far.

GoWolves
Journeyman

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 07:53:49 am »

Foye is going to be money, and I would love to get Mike James. What we have to do is ship Troy Hudsen, Marko Jaric, Trenton Hassell and Blount out for expiring contracts. We have to be able to sign someone of significance next year. No matter what we do, we still won't be great this year. Let Foye develope, bring back Rashad, and add another great player in free agency next year. Then we will have a shot.

I wish I worked for Glen Taylor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: