Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: For those who don't have NBA 2k10  (Read 3513 times)
3KingsofMIAMI
a.k.a. Incandescentbasketball
All-Star

Dynasty:Wade, Lebron, Bosh

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2010, 05:57:16 pm »

Can someone post them specifically Zander- can we see the ratings you use?

I couldn't POSSIBLY type out every rating for every player. It would take 1-2 hours just to do overall ratings. I can post them on the PS3-Share for anyone with a PS3. But my ratings might be slightly different than NP's or MF's (because we might have different update packs, and I edited a few individual ratings when I saw stuff like Chris Bosh getting 16 rpg).
well you dont have to do it all tonight but just the overall would be fine maybe by the time gameday 5 starts?

Sigs by BBYAO
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2010, 06:02:24 pm »

I couldn't POSSIBLY type out every rating for every player. It would take 1-2 hours just to do overall ratings. I can post them on the PS3-Share for anyone with a PS3. But my ratings might be slightly different than NP's or MF's (because we might have different update packs, and I edited a few individual ratings when I saw stuff like Chris Bosh getting 16 rpg).
well you dont have to do it all tonight but just the overall would be fine maybe by the time gameday 5 starts?

I'm not going to waste 2 hours of my life typing out the name and overall rating of every player. If someone with a PS3 wants to download my roster file and then waste 2 hours of his life, I'd be cool with that.

It's a waste of time because, like everyone has already agreed, the overall ratings mean very very little.

Sig by bbyao06
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2010, 06:04:57 pm »

Three out of 30 of us would actually look at them and take them into account ... it's really a waste of time.

Miami's Finest
Hall of Famer

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2010, 06:26:07 pm »

nope, we don't want to turn this game into a shtty, I'm not trading an 80 for an 83. I downgrade etc.  Not doing it.

3KingsofMIAMI
All-Star

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2010, 06:50:56 pm »

nope, we don't want to turn this game into a shtty, I'm not trading an 80 for an 83. I downgrade etc.  Not doing it.
well there have been numerous people who have turned down trade offers claiming "why would i trade youa 84 for a 76"? ect. which is bull because people do look at it. and like joshfarc said that 80% of people probably play so that is an advantage 80% has over 20%. I mean do you want to be lazy and unfair or put in 1-2 hours of typing for a more fair system?

Sigs by BBYAO
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2010, 06:59:22 pm »

I'm not going to waste 2 hours of my life typing out the name and overall rating of every player. If someone with a PS3 wants to download my roster file and then waste 2 hours of his life, I'd be cool with that.

It's a waste of time because, like everyone has already agreed, the overall ratings mean very very little.

upload the roster then ill tell people by request
sparklespice
Star

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2010, 07:00:49 pm »

I dont have nba2k10 and dont know the updated ratings. I trade by how i construe my player's values, but sometimes it would be helpful to see the players overalls. idk.

Pure intention juxtaposed
Will set two lovers' souls in motion
Disintegrating as it goes
Testing our communication
3KingsofMIAMI
All-Star

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2010, 07:06:31 pm »

thanks ralph really appreciate it i would like to know my players ratings when you get a chance, and if possible all the players rated 60+ or maybe just 65+ or even 70+ lol

Sigs by BBYAO
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2010, 07:07:09 pm »

thanks ralph really appreciate it i would like to know my players ratings when you get a chance, and if possible all the players rated 60+ or maybe just 65+ or even 70+ lol

Yea when/if zander decides to upload them i will tell you.
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2010, 07:08:50 pm »

well there have been numerous people who have turned down trade offers claiming "why would i trade youa 84 for a 76"? ect. which is bull because people do look at it. and like joshfarc said that 80% of people probably play so that is an advantage 80% has over 20%. I mean do you want to be lazy and unfair or put in 1-2 hours of typing for a more fair system?

You and Ice-O are the only people to ever mention them to me.

The others don't have 2k10 to think about it or they don't care and trust their own judgement.

It'll make the game too much like Pokemon trading cards if we started thinking about it.

STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2010, 07:12:22 pm »

whether its rating or not you know who is an upgrade and who isnt. and that is exactly what this game has turned into for the most part so it isnt only myself and Incan who pay attention to "who is the better player"

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2010, 07:13:48 pm »

Could you name which GM(s) have done that to you? Because I've never encountered that since we went to 2k as our sim. When we used WIS almost every GM did that and it ruined the game.

Sig by bbyao06
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2010, 07:17:01 pm »

whether its rating or not you know who is an upgrade and who isnt. and that is exactly what this game has turned into for the most part so it isnt only myself and Incan who pay attention to "who is the better player"

I don't think that thought pattern has got anything to do with 2k ratings though - it works in real life also. GMs trade for the better player or the player who will help their team.
Really, nobody has mentioned ratings to me ever apart from an offer you sent me last week and Incan a few times. Perhaps Rye once but only as a joke.

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2010, 07:18:34 pm »

Oh wait, I remember Beasley30 tried to use NBA Live ratings as why I should do a trade once. Even though NBA Live wasn't what we were simming with, in fact that was back when we were voting.

Sig by bbyao06
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2010, 07:22:47 pm »

I don't think that thought pattern has got anything to do with 2k ratings though - it works in real life also. GMs trade for the better player or the player who will help their team.
Really, nobody has mentioned ratings to me ever apart from an offer you sent me last week and Incan a few times. Perhaps Rye once but only as a joke.

like i said whether you use the word ratings or say something like so and so is better or you're getting an upgrade, its all the same thing.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: