Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: For those who don't have NBA 2k10  (Read 3512 times)
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2010, 07:24:55 pm »

whether its rating or not you know who is an upgrade and who isnt. and that is exactly what this game has turned into for the most part so it isnt only myself and Incan who pay attention to "who is the better player"

I don't think that thought pattern has got anything to do with 2k ratings though - it works in real life also. GMs trade for the better player or the player who will help their team.
Really, nobody has mentioned ratings to me ever apart from an offer you sent me last week and Incan a few times. Perhaps Rye once but only as a joke.

like i said whether you use the word ratings or say something like so and so is better or you're getting an upgrade, its all the same thing.

Okay, but this is in context of using player ratings not who is 'the better player.'
As I said, only you and Incan have ever mentioned them in conversation with me personally - I'm not aware of anyone else who uses them to establish who the better player is.

The idea of using the player ratings is already making me yawn. It would take this game into a very dull direction.

STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2010, 07:28:45 pm »

the game already went dull. its all about the upgrade nowadays and the high cost it is to get the better player.

Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2010, 07:31:16 pm »

the game already went dull. its all about the upgrade nowadays and the high cost it is to get the better player.

I don't think so - more so than not I'll have trade discussions with guys who want players to compliment certain systems etc. Only a few teams are collecting talent just get better overall team from individuals. Even Rye is starting to make trades to make an actual team.

3KingsofMIAMI
a.k.a. Incandescentbasketball
All-Star

Dynasty:Wade, Lebron, Bosh

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2010, 07:58:49 pm »

whether its rating or not you know who is an upgrade and who isnt. and that is exactly what this game has turned into for the most part so it isnt only myself and Incan who pay attention to "who is the better player"

I don't think that thought pattern has got anything to do with 2k ratings though - it works in real life also. GMs trade for the better player or the player who will help their team.
Really, nobody has mentioned ratings to me ever apart from an offer you sent me last week and Incan a few times. Perhaps Rye once but only as a joke.

like i said whether you use the word ratings or say something like so and so is better or you're getting an upgrade, its all the same thing.

Okay, but this is in context of using player ratings not who is 'the better player.'
As I said, only you and Incan have ever mentioned them in conversation with me personally - I'm not aware of anyone else who uses them to establish who the better player is.

The idea of using the player ratings is already making me yawn. It would take this game into a very dull direction.

I bring them up because many people have told me I make terrible offers then specifically citing ratings.

i have to agree here. The gamedays are going along so slow and no one is even trading. Pretty much its discuss crsap, whine bout someone, gameday, rinse and repeat though I still wait till next year when I scoop up some serious talent

Sigs by BBYAO
Miami's Finest
Hall of Famer

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2010, 08:26:27 pm »

I bring them up because many people have told me I make terrible offers then specifically citing ratings.

i have to agree here. The gamedays are going along so slow and no one is even trading. Pretty much its discuss crsap, whine bout someone, gameday, rinse and repeat though I still wait till next year when I scoop up some serious talent
How would you even know you've been here for like 3 gamedays, you weren't even here last season.

3KingsofMIAMI
a.k.a. Incandescentbasketball
All-Star

Dynasty:Wade, Lebron, Bosh

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2010, 09:09:35 pm »

How would you even know you've been here for like 3 gamedays, you weren't even here last season.
4 gamedays they average 1 gameday a week ive been here for 3 months and dont forget that I have played before. And I never mentioned anything bout last season lol. I mentioned how this season is discuss/whine/gameday/rinse repeat.  check the discussions or tiny chat I see what people talk about first people complained bout farc then bout illmatic then bout someone else and someone else before that its cyclical so dont freak out just making an observation

Sigs by BBYAO
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: