Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: Official 2010 NFL Draft Thread  (Read 24963 times)
BRockin25
MVP

Respect: +1434

« Reply #135 on: April 26, 2010, 05:14:17 pm »

Now that the draft buzz is gone, i still like the lions draft, best is such a talented runner he's not just a speed back he is also elusive quick and able to keep speed while making cut moves.   He is the opposite of kevin smith because kevin loves contact not quick but not slow, i love the combo of the two.  Suh Will definitely help our defense, but i think what's really benefiting from suh is our second line since lions already made some moves to boost there dline pre-draft they really want to put pressure on the opposing qb which will make them throw risky passes.  We still need some Oline help if we can win 6 games this year id be beyond happy then id pick up a very good OT the next draft and go ham.  

I think they had the best draft, with Oakland #2. ESPN overrated Seattle and Baltimore's drafts
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 05:16:34 pm by BRockin25 » Logged

BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #136 on: April 26, 2010, 05:15:43 pm »

I'm more worried about the Lions getting Suh to be honest. Like I said earlier today, Notre Dame quarterbacks haven't done anything noteworthy (outside of the Bears wasting good draft picks on Rick Mirer). If the Vikings do draft him, I won't be worried.

EDIT: Meant that Notre Dame QBs haven't done anything noteworthy since Joe Montana.

Clausen is way nicer than bum a$$ Quinn imo

BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #137 on: April 26, 2010, 05:19:59 pm »

The Super Bowl is being played in Dallas this year too... this could be the 1st time since the L.A. Rams played the Steelers in the Super Bowl in Pasadena,CA that home field advantage comes into play in a Super Bowl.  Interesting.

lol one day you will realize that Romo will never lead the Cowboys to a SB

Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #138 on: April 26, 2010, 06:18:03 pm »

I'm more worried about the Lions getting Suh to be honest. Like I said earlier today, Notre Dame quarterbacks haven't done anything noteworthy (outside of the Bears wasting good draft picks on Rick Mirer). If the Vikings do draft him, I won't be worried.

EDIT: Meant that Notre Dame QBs haven't done anything noteworthy since Joe Montana.

We'll see. Quinn is known to work hard, just that everything he works on is physical and none is mental. Quinn had just as much, if not more hype coming out of college. You're also forgetting Paulus, Mirer, and plenty of other Notre Dame quarterbacks that had just as much, if not more hype than Claussen who've flopped horribly.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Super_Nintendo_Chalmers
a.k.a. Rowan_Barrett & Handsome_B_Wonderful
MVP

Respect: +73

« Reply #139 on: May 07, 2010, 12:14:23 pm »

We'll see. Quinn is known to work hard, just that everything he works on is physical and none is mental. Quinn had just as much, if not more hype coming out of college. You're also forgetting Paulus, Mirer, and plenty of other Notre Dame quarterbacks that had just as much, if not more hype than Claussen who've flopped horribly.
Greg Paulus?
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #140 on: May 08, 2010, 02:19:56 am »

Lol, Ron was supposed to be such a great QB in the NFL, I mean, he almost led the Irish to an undefeated season, but he just flopped horribly in the NFL.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up

Jump to: