Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: A Selection of quotes from the Testicleless Hypocrite....  (Read 2208 times)
Chuck Diesel
Starter

Respect: 0

« on: March 13, 2007, 10:40:54 am »

Sorry to do this to the rest of you but everyone should really know what a ***  Ernesto is. He comes here to *** with us, yet he writes positive ***  about the raps in his blog. His sole purpose here is to *** everyone off therefore I'm going to start a movement to get him off of here so the rest of us can talk to each other sensibily about ball.

"The Raptors are staying in the playoff for sure. Just like the Penguins are staying in Pittsburgh !" -

' That shot put hiimself in the running for Rookie Of The Year award ' said former Raptors coach Lenny Wilkens of the sensational Bargnani who scored 19 points on 50% shooting from the 3 pt. line

Raps Violate Grizz .

The Raptors snapped it's 3 game losing streak with an impressive win last night versus the lowly Grizzlies , 94-87 . The Toronto based dribblers have 5 in the double digit scoring led by Chris Bosh with 19 points followed by Andrea Bargnani with 18 points and Juan Dixon with 17 points. Credit must be given to the newest Raptor , guard Juan Dixon .

It's Toronto's turn to conduct a basketball clinic last night as they whipped Houston , 106 - 90. It was a shooting exhibition the Raptors showed the Rockets' crowd especially in the 1st half when Andrea Bargnani And Co. registered 69% FG eventually ending the game shooting 59% !

TJ Ford ran circles around fellow spitfire and former Raptor Rafer Alston . Ford played in such a dizzying pace that Alston has to go the bench in favor of youngter John Lucas . It's ironic that at the Toyota Center , the fastest one is a Ford !

You can say that coach Sam Mitchell exposed the Van Gundy's sytem as a hoax. That Sam's high octane offense exposed the Rockets as pseudo defensive force. '

It was a great back to back wins for the Toronto Raptors . Last Friday night , the Raps made mincemeat of the Indiana Pacers , 110 - 88. Chris Bosh handilly beat his counterpart on the other team , Jermaine O'neal ( 23 pts./12 reb. to 17 pts./8 reb.) while Jorge Garbajosa contributed 16 points to the destruction of the Pacers.

Last night , it was the Charlotte Bobcats turn to feel the wrath of the Raptors . After a close 1st half in which Chris Bosh spent most of his time sitting on the bench , the Raps blew the game wide open in the final half and won pulling away , 93 - 76. Chris Bosh scored all of his 24 points in the final half. What really surprised me was the seemingly easy way that TJ Ford and Jose Calderon , who combined for 31 points , penetrated Charlotte's defense . The 2 drove to the basket relentlessly even when Charlotte's big men were still there
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 10:58:09 am »

For the record, the Penguins are staying in Pittsburgh.

Soon....
ThaKryptKeeper
Benchwarmer

Respect: +1

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 11:54:41 am »

Ernesto has no friends or life. He's a bum and a joke. He's worthless, he means nothing to this world. He's a waste of time, space and air.

It's that simple.

The Offically Gay List:
Ernesto
Josh
HappyTheFlamingHomo
Chuck Weasel
SuperSonicFreakShow
YoDaZoDa
Raptors06/07Champs
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 12:16:20 pm »

Quote from: "cselby"
For the record, the Penguins are staying in Pittsburgh.

I heard they were moving to Vegas, and if they do then vegas wont get an nba team.

Raptors06/07Champs is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust Bandwagon." PM him if you want to join!
ThaKryptKeeper
Benchwarmer

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 12:35:20 pm »

There staying is Pitt bro. They announced this morning that they reached an agreement and are starting on Arena plans ASAP.

The Offically Gay List:
Ernesto
Josh
HappyTheFlamingHomo
Chuck Weasel
SuperSonicFreakShow
YoDaZoDa
Raptors06/07Champs
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 01:07:53 pm »

Quote from: "ThaKryptKeeper"
There staying is Pitt bro. They announced this morning that they reached an agreement and are starting on Arena plans ASAP.

o yeah i just saw that nvm

Raptors06/07Champs is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust Bandwagon." PM him if you want to join!
SKY
MVP

三小?

Respect: +7

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 01:47:03 pm »

Vancouver needs a god damn NBA team. Come back Grizzlies!
ZoDa
Starter

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 03:11:45 pm »

Vancouver can't support an NBA team, they already proved that.  I do miss the rivalries I had going with my cousins in Vancouver though.  And for the last time, Ernesto IS a Raptors fan.

I hate Joey Graham.
SKY
MVP

三小?

Respect: +7

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 03:18:45 pm »

Quote from: "ZoDa"
Vancouver can't support an NBA team, they already proved that.  I do miss the rivalries I had going with my cousins in Vancouver though.  And for the last time, Ernesto IS a Raptors fan.

We can now, lots of China immigrants coming and pouring their money here. Vancouver is advancing economically now.

God damn to be honest I just don't want to travel to Seattle to watch a damn game.
ZoDa
Starter

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2007, 03:28:34 pm »

Well economically, yes they can support an NBA team.  They could the first time around too, the problem was the interest in basketball, and the disinterest in a horrible team.  It's a shame, they got their chance, and they will never get a second chance.

I hate Joey Graham.
Raptors06/07Champs
All-Star

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2007, 03:48:44 pm »

I think that there is a lot more interest there now because of Nash.

cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2007, 03:53:26 pm »

Quote from: "Raptors06/07Champs"
I think that there is a lot more interest there now because of Nash.

Yes.

Soon....
Chuck Diesel
Starter

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2007, 04:34:41 pm »

Vancouver had a shoddy organization before. I think there's enough bball fans in vancouver to support a team.
el greco
Undrafted

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2007, 05:05:36 pm »

Vancouver needs a lot of corporate sponsors not immigrants . If some Chinese firms set up their N American branch there , then the NBA will return .

el greco
Raptors06/07Champs
All-Star

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2007, 07:19:36 pm »

Quote from: "el greco"
Vancouver needs a lot of corporate sponsors not immigrants . If some Chinese firms set up their N American branch there , then the NBA will return .

lol thats just as bad as using the chineese to make our railroad

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: