Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: #4 pick - so now what?  (Read 2798 times)
royslist
Starter

Respect: +13

« on: May 18, 2010, 08:05:02 pm »

will twolves trade jefferson or love?  they ought to!

take cousins or favors, whoever falls.

will they be bold and swap with sacto and take wes johnson?  what happens next twolves fans?

"I'm in the 'front end' of the Top 10 PG's in the league" - Mario Chalmers
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 10:35:52 am »

How about a tayshaun and 7th pick for the 4th pick
sofakingbad
Starter

Respect: +49

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 10:37:26 am »

From the local boards they are looking at philly as a trade partner.  The problem seems to be Philly thinks Iggy is half a step lower in value than Durant.  The only trade they would bless is:  Al, Brewer, 4, 16, 23 for Brand and 2

I can see the wolves trading back a couple spots for one of the SF and making a deal with Atlanta.  I can also see them taking on arenas contract and mailing it in till post lockout.  

FalseVoice
Journeyman

Still hoping for a Season 2

Respect: 0

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 01:42:04 am »

Oh man, hard pick for the Wolves, if they ended up either with Cousins or Favors. They could just trade Love for some youngster. And keep Jefferson.

czaras
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 05:33:16 pm »

No Cousins/Favors please. Trade up, whatever it takes. pekovic is coming over, so trade Big Al, #4 and #23 for Brand and #2. Big AL for Brand is enough of a heist for Philly to give us Turner while they get Wes Johnson or Demarcus Cousins.
royslist
Starter

Respect: +13

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 08:09:40 am »

ya i agree w/ czaras, i think that's the right move.

otherwise, settle on cousins at the #4 and get some real value for al jefferson in a deal.  maybe to okcity for jeff green bc green really ought to be a 3.

cousins
love
green
brewer
flynn

--

that lineup would be top 15 defensively, would need scoring help (a lot of it) off the bench.  maybe try and make a deal for someone like barbosa w/ all the depth

"I'm in the 'front end' of the Top 10 PG's in the league" - Mario Chalmers
thetreesarenice
Starter

Respect: +48

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 03:46:12 pm »

The last thing this team should do is trade Kevin Love. This guy is a great player, and can be one of the best
C's in the league in a few years. Hustle, rebounding, blocking, scoring. What more can you want from a C. This
would be a epic screw up if Kahn traded him.

Even with Love and Jefferson they should still draft Cousins at 4rth. It would be a very nice front court rotation for a team in the process of rebuilding. Who would come off the bench, I don't know.

Keep this pick and get the truth from Rubio if he really intends to play for them. If he isnt dedicated, move him instead of the pick.

Szahh
MVP

Respect: +37

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2010, 02:10:28 am »

No Cousins/Favors please. Trade up, whatever it takes. pekovic is coming over, so trade Big Al, #4 and #23 for Brand and #2. Big AL for Brand is enough of a heist for Philly to give us Turner while they get Wes Johnson or Demarcus Cousins.

I see you guys gave up on Al... But yeah, it seems like he's not a franchise player.

The last thing this team should do is trade Kevin Love. This guy is a great player, and can be one of the best
C's in the league in a few years. Hustle, rebounding, blocking, scoring. What more can you want from a C. This
would be a epic screw up if Kahn traded him.

Even with Love and Jefferson they should still draft Cousins at 4rth. It would be a very nice front court rotation for a team in the process of rebuilding. Who would come off the bench, I don't know.

Keep this pick and get the truth from Rubio if he really intends to play for them. If he isnt dedicated, move him instead of the pick.

If only Knicks had their pick, maybe they could work out something like this year's pick for rights to Rubio.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: