Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deng for Igoudala  (Read 4653 times)
hugeneious
Journeyman

Respect: +1

« on: March 17, 2010, 06:37:05 pm »

Igoudala might be the sexier pick but productivity wise and especially winning wise Dengs not that much of a difference than Igoudala.  The main reason I like this trade is because the Sixers need to define their identity.

Trade Lou Williams and Igoudala for Hinrich and Deng.

They cant get rid of Brand and Dalembert so might as well try to get the most out of them and go to a more traditional half court style.  Trade Green for Stevenson.

C  - Dalembert
PF - Brand Speights
SF - Deng Young
SG - Stevenson
PG - Hinrich Holiday

Its not a championship caliber team but i think with the right DEFENSIVE coach theyre a boarder line playoff team in the east.  Ofcourse that all depends on Brands health.

Lastly Deng makes less than Igoudala and Hinrich contract has less years than Lou's.
Batman
Star

Respect: +156

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 10:32:06 am »

I love the idea of Hinrich joining the 76ers.  As far as I'm concern, Hinrich is still better than half of the starting point guards in the league.

At the same time, would the Bulls go for the trade?  I love Iggy and all, he is one of my favorite players in the league, but the Bulls might think Deng and Hinrich is a bit much for him and Williams.

JD3
a.k.a. joshdetroit3
Star

Respect: +89

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 08:08:30 am »

i dont think phiily would do this.

they are developing there young pg's in holiday and lou will.
they wouldnt take on hinrich at this point.
iggy for deng, maybe, maybe not.
iggy and deng are both great players

JD3
a.k.a. joshdetroit3
Star

Respect: +89

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 10:40:54 pm »

they have young holiday, williams, iggy, speights, meeks.
they need players that they can rely on, i no brand hasnt been the best this season but they need an experinced player on that team

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: