Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22   Go Down

Author Topic: Official Boxing/MMA Thread  (Read 64188 times)
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2011, 04:55:12 am »

Who yall got??

LET'S GO HEAT.
CP3 With the Dish
All-Star

Respect: +14

« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2011, 06:42:34 am »

Pacman in a convincing KO. Probably round 3 or so.

"I hope death is like a big French orgasm."

"When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness." - Lil_flip_remix
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2011, 04:57:56 pm »

Pacman will win. I want Mosley though.

RIP Madawg
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2011, 06:18:49 pm »

Now you're just making stuff up. Floyd was ducking Berto? Let me tell you what happened in reality.

Berto signs to fight Mosley in Jan of 2010...Earthquake in Haiti happens and Berto pulls out of the fight. During this time Floyd-Pac are trying to negotiate for a fight. Manny refuses to take a drug test and the fight falls through. Floyd goes and signs a deal to fight Mosley, who at the time was the lineal Welterweight champion and was coming off an impressive KO win of Antonio Margarito....Then Pac goes and fights some guy named Joshua Clottey who was coming off a loss to Miguel Cotto.

Floyd gives Mosley a boxing lesson and Pac beats up that statue for 12 rounds...

Then they begin to negotiate for a possible fight in November and Floyd states he doesn't want to fight until he finds out what is going to happen to his trainer/uncle Roger Mayweather. And that is understandable for him not wanting to go through the biggest fight of his career without knowing if his trainer will be there. So Pac signs to fight Margarito. Meanwhile Berto goes on to fight Freddie Hernandez.

Pac beats up Margarito and Berto KO's Hernandez in 1 round.

Then Pac's team go and give Manny a  list of 3 possible opponents for him to fight in May...Floyd Mayweather isn't on the list. They give him Shane Mosley, Marquez, or Andre Berto. And out of these 3 opponents almost everyone was saying Andre Berto would be the most intriguing fight for him and Mosley would be the worst possible opponent.

And guess what? Pac chooses Shane Mosley.

I don't know why you're making up this stuff about Floyd ducking Berto. When was a Floyd-Berto fight even possible? And for the record, I think Floyd would fight Berto if he had beaten Ortiz because Floyd actually fights guys who are coming off impressive wins. Pac fights guys coming off losses.

What?  No, let me tell YOU what happened.  Mayweather fought Hatton and " retired " instead of giving up and coming Berto a shot.  Berto then won Floyd's vacant belt.  And Berto had that belt and made THREE title defenses, patna... the third title defense came AFTER Floyd said he was " unretired " in March of '09... and 6 months later instead of looking to get in the ring with champ-belt holder Berto, Mayweather was fighting Marquez. LOL  

Like I said, Mayweather saw Berto coming and ducked out/" retired " for 2 years instead of fighting the most gifted fighter in the welterweight division at the time other than himself.  And now Mayweather has come up with more excuses and put a bout on hold with the newest talented addition to the division, Pacquiao.  This is what he does. LOL  

Now, Mayweather sat ringside with 50 Cent and watched the Ortiz/Berto fight.  And I GUARANTEE Mayweather was happy to see Ortiz win. lol  Mayweather wouldn't be giving Berto the shot he's giving Ortiz.  And really at the end of the day... again... who cares if he's not fighting the P4P champion?  You're bragging on Mayweather's behalf about who he " might " fight. LOL  Well go back in time to 2009 and tell Mayweather to STFU and fight Pacquiao.  

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2011, 06:28:43 pm »

Big supporter of both of these all-time greats.  Mosley is my dude, but he's goin down.  He just doesn't have the legs anymore to get off the combos it's gonna take to keep Manny off of him.  Mosley does stil have better power than most in the division and he still has hand speed as well.  But I expect Mosley to try to grab and hold and rough Pac up on the inside.  Only thing about that is Pacquiao is just too damn fast and won't be cornered or grabbed with going to Mosley's body.

I'll say by round 5 Mosley will be out of gas, having taken shots to the body... from that point on it's shaky... Pacquiao has a lot of respect for Mosley so he might pull back on looking for the KO and just fight the safe fight.  Pac domination.

Fair enough.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2011, 09:53:54 pm »

Shane's entrance music...

L.L. Cool J-mama said knock you out

WITH LL COOL J LEADING HIM INTO THE RING ON THE MIC.

R
A
W

Fair enough.
[Jeremy]
a.k.a. Jeremy_Conlin
MVP

[Insert Funny Caption Here]

Respect: +291

« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2011, 10:05:42 pm »

Anyone got a stream?

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2011, 10:15:05 pm »

Mosley goes down for the 1st time in round 3.... Pac was after his ass lol

Shane just tryin to survive out there... just reaching out to keep Pac from running in on him... not even really punching.  kinda like you would do one of your little cousins or something. lol

Shane looked 100% better against Mayweather than he does against Pac.  Shane just on his heels the whole time... scared of Pac's power.

I think Shane's gameplan was to let Manny wear himself out and then to try to sneak into the fight late... but Manny never tires... this is sad.  I can't give Mosley 1 round.

Manny literally has as much energy now in the 11th round as he had in 1st round... maybe more cuz he's after Shane's ass tryna put on a show bouncin around like a pinball

gaddamn Shane's whole face is swollen like a balloon.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 10:51:22 pm by regal » Logged

Fair enough.
Jamm
a.k.a. KAACHOW & POO_JAMM
Star

Respect: +289

« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2011, 03:05:41 am »

Thoughts on that 'knockdown' push?.... Dumb Ref

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2011, 04:59:02 am »

Thoughts on that 'knockdown' push?.... Dumb Ref

"I fought the best fighter in the world," Mosley said. "He has exceptional power, power that I've never been hit with like this before."

Pacquiao won a lopsided 12-round decision Saturday night, retaining his version of the welterweight title in a fight that was roundly booed over the late rounds because Mosley refused to trade punches.  Pacquiao won every round on two ringside scorecards in extending the remarkable run that has made him the most exciting fighter in the sport.

Mosley was tentative from the opening bell, moving backward and unwilling to engage Pacquiao. With good reason, because a left hook by Pacquiao found its mark with a minute left in the third round and put Mosley on the canvas for only the third time in his 18-year pro career.

those are a few thoughts

Fair enough.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2011, 10:43:51 pm »

BHopkins does it... oldest ever to win a legit belt.  46 years old and the champ. lol  says he's not retiring until he's 50. lmao

funny as hell watching him in the ring.  got more tricks than mf'er in the ring. R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Fair enough.
Szahh
MVP

Respect: +37

« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2011, 04:00:04 pm »

Anyone watching Klitschko vs Haye?
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2011, 04:04:31 pm »

No, fuckin' power is out here!

RIP Madawg
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2011, 04:10:22 pm »

i'm watchin the b.s.  i don't know who's worse.  Lennox Lewis could unretire today and KO both of their asses.

Fair enough.
Szahh
MVP

Respect: +37

« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2011, 04:23:41 pm »

i'm watchin the b.s.  i don't know who's worse.  Lennox Lewis could unretire today and KO both of their asses.

He wouldn't be able to do that, I'm afraid. If Lennox was in his prime, he would beat today's Klitschko again.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22   Go Up

Jump to: