Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Family Guy Quotes  (Read 993 times)
[Jeremy]
a.k.a. Jeremy_Conlin
MVP

[Insert Funny Caption Here]

« on: June 18, 2010, 03:57:39 pm »

Here are a few of my faves:

Tom Tucker: A bit of breaking news. A local family is forced out of their home by ghosts. Who are they gonna call?
Diane Simmons (sighs): Ghostbusters, Tom.
Tom Tucker: No, Diane. Their insurance company. That's just stupid what you said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pat Sajak: Alright Peter, you’ve made it to the bonus round. Congratulations!
Peter: Thanks Regis.
Pat Sajak: Okay, the category is actor and show, so we need five consonants and a vowel.
Peter: Uhh, ok… Uhhmmm… Z, four, Q, another Q, uhhh… a third Q and the batman symbol.
Pat Sajak: OK no help there, umm… 15 seconds if you want to take a shot at it, talk it out.
Peter: Is it Alex Karras in Webster?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peter: It's already done. I dropped them all off at Toys for Toddlers last night.
Brian: All? Peter, only only one gift was for charity, the rest were for the family.
Peter: No, the rest were from the family. Weren't they? (Pause) Oh crap...since when did they change the meaning of "for" to "from"?
Brian: They had a meeting about it last night.
Peter: Why wasn't I told?
Brian: They sent you a card, but it said "for Peter" on it so you must of thought it was from you, so you didn't...you know, its just easier to call you stupid.
Peter: Don't worry Chris. Sometimes it's good not to fit in. (Flashback to Veitnam)
Peter (dressed in a clown suit): You guys are stupid. Their gonna be looking for army people.
Meg (about Peter being retarded): I can never go to school again!
Stewie: Oh, yes, Meg, yes-yes yes, everything was going swimmingly for you until this. Yes, yes, THIS is the thing that will ruin your reputation, not your years of grotesque appearance, or your awkward social graces, or that Felix Ungerish way you clear your sinuses, no no no, it's THIS. Do you hear yourself talk? I might kill you tonight.

DeronWilliams
MVP

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 06:12:06 pm »

LOL @ all the ones you posted.

Peter: I'll handle it, Lois. I read a book about this sort of thing once.
Brian: Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?
Peter: Oh yeah.
chellis
MVP

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 10:47:35 pm »

Yes, I agree as well. Shallow and pedantic.

ballers101
MVP

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 11:00:59 pm »

Stewie: Cool HWhip
chellis
MVP

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 12:48:57 pm »

Stewie: Cool HWhip

Wa...wait. What did you just say?

Dynasty
MVP

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2010, 12:51:21 pm »

I enjoy family guy, but I always thought Peter Griffin was just a cheap ripoff of Homer Simpson
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: