Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Joe D! Get Bosh!!!  (Read 1290 times)
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« on: June 20, 2010, 11:30:54 am »

We need a post player. WE NEED A *#%**Z* POST PLAYER. Why not go after one of the best in the game? If we got Bosh, all the sudden Rip and BG are getting open looks at the hoop, which they would take advantage of. What are you're guys ideas of a S&T that would put Bosh in the Palace?

I like the idea of

Maxiell+CV+Daye+ the 7th pick

Do you think Toronto would be interested in that? Not sure if it would be enough.

We would end up with

Stuck
Rip
Tay
Bosh
Ben

Ben Gordon, Will Bynum, Jonas, Wilcox off the bench. I really like the sound of that.

Da Jacka
a.k.a. L3GiT & Smil3y Face
Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 12:19:54 pm »

Who cares what you like, its all about what they want!
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 12:26:04 pm »

That'd be dope. But I don't think Bosh is interested in detroit.

How about Maxiell+#7 for Greg Oden.

Then CV and Tay for Boozer via sign and trade huh.

Stuckey/Bynum
Rip/Gordon
Jonas/Daye
Boozer/Summers/Wilcox
Oden/Wallace

Imagine how much Big Ben and Arnie Kander could help Greg Odens career. That squad would be downright nasty rebounding and defending. Detroit Basketball.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 02:30:30 pm by ivoquit22 » Logged

Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 07:30:00 pm »

i dont think this solves any thing if anything we become the raptors
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 07:30:35 pm »

I would be shocked (in awesome surprise) if that happened. It isn't about what Toronto wants, it's about where Bosh wants to play and working a deal from there. I don't know what pieces Toronto would be interested in, but I'm sure Will Bynum (if he would S&T) would be an intriguing piece for them.
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 10:05:04 am »

CV would have to be arranged to be sent elsewhere, but otherwise, I can see the Raptors biting on something like that. It's the 7th pick that makes the deal, because that would leave them with the 7th and 13th picks to plug in the hole left by Bosh. However, I don't know how crazy Bosh would be about playing in Detroit...maybe if you guys promised him performance bonuses of OG kush and cold Heineken's after every game.

Soon....
bi11ups
Journeyman

Mr. Big Shot

Respect: 0

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2010, 08:20:42 pm »

That'd be dope. But I don't think Bosh is interested in detroit.

How about Maxiell+#7 for Greg Oden.

Then CV and Tay for Boozer via sign and trade huh.

Stuckey/Bynum
Rip/Gordon
Jonas/Daye
Boozer/Summers/Wilcox
Oden/Wallace

Imagine how much Big Ben and Arnie Kander could help Greg Odens career. That squad would be downright nasty rebounding and defending. Detroit Basketball.

This has such a slim chance of happening but that would fix our frontcourt woes. But the key would still be having a ball distributor pg. Stuckey isnt going to get the job done, we need to get rid of him. Without a legit pg, we're not a legit team. I would rather just take Udoh and then trade Tay and or Rip for a pg, but idk how many teams would pull the trigger on that.
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2010, 02:04:54 pm »

Prince is going to be in high demand this year to teams of any interest, whether they're looking to unload quality players for expirings, or a contender willing to trade picks or young talent to bolster their playoff run. Prince is good for either.

Bosh isn't likely to happen in Detroit. Especially when he will have teams like the Lakers, Heat, Cavs, etc....blowing up his agent's phone.

Stuckey could be a solid distributor is they finally had a low post scorer that will even out the spacing on the floor for them. The last couple years, Detroit hasn't had anyone to pass to down low that the defense respected.
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2010, 02:48:46 pm »

One low post threat could take Detroit from one of the shittiest teams to a very good team.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: