Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ralph's FA Plan  (Read 1218 times)
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« on: July 02, 2010, 08:04:38 am »

These is a outline of a plan and some options

• Re-sign Ben Wallace
  • Let Will Bynum Walk

Im on the list of people who would let Will Bynum find another place to play, Its not that i dont like Will bynum its just we have too many of the same players with terrico , Stuckey, gordon.  down the line you have to let someone go and in my opinion its Bynum.  I figure next draft we are in the hunt for our PG (brandon Knight please!) then you are a glut of pg/sg.

If we Do Re-sign bynum (which would be crazy) i say we trade stuckey plus Villanueva for Andre miller and bayless.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fa Options?

Raymond Felton- this is a guy who id love to see the pistons get, he can knock down 3's and he prefers to pass (chauncey lite)

http://www.freep.com/article/20100701/SPORTS03/100701061/1320/Pistons-in-contact-with-Haywood-Felton-interested-in-Detroit-

Brendan Haywood- Two Words No thanks, Haywood would have to get over paid to come here more then likely a sign and trade and i dont think the guy is worth it imo.

Its either Raymond felton or Bust for me, no one else will help the team further, we must re-sign big ben.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 01:38:44 pm by Bulls/Pistons » Logged
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 10:14:48 am »

No no and no.

Let bynum walk for nothing? Are you nuts? You have no idea how good white will be and bynums the closest thing we have to a pg. And no deal with portland involving stuckey that's not bringing back roy, aldridge, or maybe oden.

Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

Respect: +39

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 02:08:10 pm »

No no and no.

Let bynum walk for nothing? Are you nuts? You have no idea how good white will be and bynums the closest thing we have to a pg. And no deal with portland involving stuckey that's not bringing back roy, aldridge, or maybe oden.

If Bynum is tradable then resign him, but if not there is no reason to keep him.

ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 02:17:18 pm »

No no and no.

If Bynum is tradable then resign him, but if not there is no reason to keep him.

He's definitely tradable. He's also a RFA, so we can go over the cap to sign him. If White proves to be good than you trade Bynum, but you can't just let one of your best players go for nothing when it doesn't hurt you to resign him.

Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 08:30:55 am »

No no and no.

He's definitely tradable. He's also a RFA, so we can go over the cap to sign him. If White proves to be good than you trade Bynum, but you can't just let one of your best players go for nothing when it doesn't hurt you to resign him.

If its not a Sign & Trade we let him walk, there is no use in having 4 of the same type players on our roster, White though unproven  is bigger more athletic and has a better shot.  Who knows what he can bring us next season but im willing to take the risk of letting him get some tang.  Whats the point in keeping bynum?  He was one of the best players on our 27-55 TEAM how proud are you to say that?  We currently have rip,gordon,stuckey,white at the 1's and 2's if we retain bynum thats half our team to just 2 positions (really 1 there all sg).
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 09:08:15 am »

If its not a Sign & Trade we let him walk, there is no use in having 4 of the same type players on our roster, White though unproven  is bigger more athletic and has a better shot.  Who knows what he can bring us next season but im willing to take the risk of letting him get some tang.  Whats the point in keeping bynum?  He was one of the best players on our 27-55 TEAM how proud are you to say that?  We currently have rip,gordon,stuckey,white at the 1's and 2's if we retain bynum thats half our team to just 2 positions (really 1 there all sg).

Will Bynum is NOT a SG...There's not even a question about that, he's a PG through and through. Also White is not a better shooter, if you read anything about him it says his main weakness is his jumpshooting.

He was one of the best players on our 27-55 TEAM how proud are you to say that?

I'm not proud to say this. All I'm saying is, when you're 27-55 and you want to let your best players go for nothing then something is wrong.

I'm not quite sure what your plan is built around, you want to go young and build for the future but in the same plan you want to trade Stuck for Andre Miller, that doesn't make any sense.

Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2010, 09:23:22 am »

Will Bynum is NOT a SG...There's not even a question about that, he's a PG through and through. Also White is not a better shooter, if you read anything about him it says his main weakness is his jumpshooting.

He was one of the best players on our 27-55 TEAM how proud are you to say that?

I'm not proud to say this. All I'm saying is, when you're 27-55 and you want to let your best players go for nothing then something is wrong.

I'm not quite sure what your plan is built around, you want to go young and build for the future but in the same plan you want to trade Stuck for Andre Miller, that doesn't make any sense.

When your a 27-55 team your best players are most likely role players, the andre miller trade is to have some vet experience at the 1 someone who could guide white and bayless( the other guy we recieve) think about actually having a pass first point guard on our team.   We cant just have a group of young people ask portland you need vets.  Will Bynum is a Sg in a PG's body, he does get some assist but he's always looking to score and that yells sg just like stuckey they both average 4 apg.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: