Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I Throw Out Crazy Ideas Sometimes  (Read 1615 times)
NeroJames
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: July 01, 2010, 04:39:04 pm »

Ok well me and my boss were talking about Pierce and how he opted out and I was saying if Pierce didnt resign and Allen left they were screwed. But then it dawned on me   if I was DET I would offer up Prince/Rip/future 1st for a S&T of Pierce.

Why does Boston do it: Yes they trade away Pierce but they fill 2 positions with the loss of Allen you get the same guy minus some of the 3 pt shooting in Rip and you get Tayshaun for your SF position. Tayshaun is an expiring so he leaves after this year in a FA Class with a chance of Melo being there.

Why does Detroit do it: They got a log jam at SG with Rip and Gordon and they really dont have that go to guy when everything breaks down. With Pierce you have a guy you can look to for your superstar. Pierce with Gordon as his Ray Allen and Stuckey as his Rondo would help make this team back into a playoff team.

I know this wont happen but hey it is something to at least talk about
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 01:35:57 pm by Bulls/Pistons » Logged
Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

Respect: +39

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 04:59:20 pm »

Ok well me and my boss were talking about Pierce and how he opted out and I was saying if Pierce didnt resign and Allen left they were screwed. But then it dawned on me   if I was DET I would offer up Prince/Rip/future 1st for a S&T of Pierce.

Why does Boston do it: Yes they trade away Pierce but they fill 2 positions with the loss of Allen you get the same guy minus some of the 3 pt shooting in Rip and you get Tayshaun for your SF position. Tayshaun is an expiring so he leaves after this year in a FA Class with a chance of Melo being there.

Why does Detroit do it: They got a log jam at SG with Rip and Gordon and they really dont have that go to guy when everything breaks down. With Pierce you have a guy you can look to for your superstar. Pierce with Gordon as his Ray Allen and Stuckey as his Rondo would help make this team back into a playoff team.

I know this wont happen but hey it is something to at least talk about

Not an awful idea, between those 3, Monroe and Jerebko would be ZERO touches.

NeroJames
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 05:21:47 pm »

You could go with a lineup of

Monroe/Wilcox
Jerebko/CV
Pierce/Daye
Gordon/White
Stuckey/Bynum

I think with a rebounding and passing Center a defensive minded PF in Jerebko  with a Superstar in Pierce  Gordon for his 3 pt shooting and Stuckey for the Rondo effect with CV as 6th man while Daye/White/Bynum get some roleplay time.
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 06:58:11 pm »

another great post, by the Pistons resident village idiot.

The Pistons aren't in a win-now situation. I don't think they even think about making a play for Paul. Beyond that, Pierce seems very loyal to the Celtics, and would likely prefer to retire as one.
NeroJames
Undrafted

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 08:05:36 pm »

I know this is crazy but why not at least think about doing this

Gordon/CV/Wilcox to Cle for Mo Williams/Jamison

then

do a S&T with Phoenix(lets offer Amare the max for 4 years)

Rip/Maxiell for Amare

We could go with a team of

Amare/ Monroe
Jamison/FA Big man
Prince/ JJ
Stuckey/Daye
Mo Williams/Bynum

With this you got Jamison/Mo Will who expires in 2 years   Prince expire this year and you would have a Amare/Monroe future bigman combo with a hopfully resigned Stuckey to go with JJ and Daye.
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 09:29:55 pm »

I know this is crazy but why not at least think about doing this

Gordon/CV/Wilcox to Cle for Mo Williams/Jamison

then

do a S&T with Phoenix(lets offer Amare the max for 4 years)

Rip/Maxiell for Amare

We could go with a team of

Monroe/Haywood
Amare/Ben
Prince/JJ
Gordon/Daye
Stuckey/Bynum

With this you got Jamison/Mo Will who expires in 2 years 
 Prince expire this year and you would have a Amare/Monroe future bigman combo with a hopfully resigned Stuckey to go with JJ and Daye.

I literally get sick to my stomach seeing another Pistons fan saying we should trade for another shoot first sh*tty PG and another soft perimeter PF.

Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 01:16:48 pm »

I don't know if Monroe is or should play C. It may be better for him not too.

Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

Respect: +39

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 02:10:00 pm »

another great post, by the Pistons resident village idiot.

The Pistons aren't in a win-now situation. I don't think they even think about making a play for Paul. Beyond that, Pierce seems very loyal to the Celtics, and would likely prefer to retire as one.

It was hypothetical. But thanks if being hypothetical is idiotic then your whole thing about melo is retarded.

cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2010, 05:21:55 pm »

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes, saying aaaayoooo

Soon....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: