Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bulls Phoenix  (Read 553 times)
ChettheJet
Starter

Respect: +18

« on: July 08, 2010, 02:41:21 pm »

I saw this in a Bill Ingram story, supposedly the Bulls would help out Warrick and the Suns cap with a sign and trade following some kind of Stoudemire sign and trade with NY first

By doing the Stoudemire sign-and-trade first, the Suns then need to use $4 million of that trade exception to acquire Warrick by having Chicago, where he finished last season, sign him to the contract offer he accepted from the Suns last week. Phoenix would be expected to receive a second-round pick from Chicago and would not be willing to take Luol Deng's contract with the exception, too.

But this is why I rip on these online idiot wanna be sports writers.

What in the hell are the Bulls getting in return? The Bulls have enough cap space and exceptions now to fill the roster. According to this basketball whiz the Bulls sign and send Warrick and ship a second round pick along with him for the honor of helping? And where does Deng fit in they send him to Phoenix for some used envelopes?

These guys are a waste of electricity to got tho hoopsworld.

BteamBomber
MVP

Respect: +8

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 03:23:43 pm »

I saw this in a Bill Ingram story, supposedly the Bulls would help out Warrick and the Suns cap with a sign and trade following some kind of Stoudemire sign and trade with NY first

By doing the Stoudemire sign-and-trade first, the Suns then need to use $4 million of that trade exception to acquire Warrick by having Chicago, where he finished last season, sign him to the contract offer he accepted from the Suns last week. Phoenix would be expected to receive a second-round pick from Chicago and would not be willing to take Luol Deng's contract with the exception, too.

But this is why I rip on these online idiot wanna be sports writers.

What in the hell are the Bulls getting in return? The Bulls have enough cap space and exceptions now to fill the roster. According to this basketball whiz the Bulls sign and send Warrick and ship a second round pick along with him for the honor of helping? And where does Deng fit in they send him to Phoenix for some used envelopes?

These guys are a waste of electricity to got tho hoopsworld.

He must have it backwards.  The Suns would have to either send cash or a 2nd rounder for it to officially be a trade.  Otherwise, they wouldnt' be giving up any assets .  I'm pretty sure that thats how it has to work.  Eitehr way, a 2nd rounder is usually a throw away piece of garbage, so whether we get one or not doesn't phase me at all.

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win you're STILL retarded"

I would like to thank all of you for your personal attention and devotion to the goings on in my life.  I see it as a great sign of respect and awe of the effects I've had on each of you.  Rest assured, I will continue to post in a way that keeps me at the center of your thoughts and minds every time you log into hoopshype.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: