Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anthony Morrow signs offer sheet with Nets. Will the Warriors match?  (Read 1402 times)
Jay
Star

Respect: +7

« on: July 10, 2010, 02:05:08 am »

As the title says. I know Morrow has to improve on other parts of his game and be more consistent, but I think the Warriors should do their best to keep him. He's deadly when he's on and fits well with Curry, Monta, and now Lee. What do you guys think?
Miami's Finest
MVP

Respect: +18

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 02:24:38 am »

Warriors should match.

sjboy
Star

Respect: +4

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 08:32:18 am »

Reggie Williams is taking his minutes, and considering Morrow's ball handling and defense are horrible, I don't think we should.

He had 2 years, and really showed nothing more then: Catch and Shoot.  He is worthless in our team right now.
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 10:14:21 am »

Reggie Williams is taking his minutes, and considering Morrow's ball handling and defense are horrible, I don't think we should.

He had 2 years, and really showed nothing more then: Catch and Shoot.  He is worthless in our team right now.

This Morrow is overrated he is a player who looks for his and his only Remember Von wafer?
sjboy
Star

Respect: +4

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 08:24:25 am »

This Morrow is overrated he is a player who looks for his and his only Remember Von wafer?

Again he will make some team out there happy.  All jokes aside, he would kick ***/take names in MIami with all of those play makers.  Just dont let him dribble.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: