Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PHILLY-UTAH  (Read 677 times)
MrSmithTP
Undrafted

« on: July 08, 2010, 07:12:54 pm »

With Utah losing Boozer how about Elton Brand to Utah for there newly acquired trade exemption.  I think the Jazz's style of offense is much better suited to Brands strengths.  A slower paced pick and roll offense would be perfect for him.
Jack Dempsey
Star

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 07:32:23 am »

maybe brand still has some gas left but the risk is way too big, i wouldn't do it
Ghettosermon
Benchwarmer

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 08:11:02 am »

Haha no one's bailing out the 76ers on that contract.  Cheesy The Jazz could go after a real basketball player like Al Jefferson if they wanted.

Wizards and Hawks Loyalist
animal collective
All-Star

A word to the wise is infuriating.

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 08:29:15 am »

Haha no one's bailing out the 76ers on that contract.  Cheesy The Jazz could go after a real basketball player like Al Jefferson if they wanted.

i agree that they won't take on Brand, but what exactly could they give Minny for Jefferson?

Robert Horry is a much better candidate for HOF then a cry baby LBJ.

Ghettosermon
Benchwarmer

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2010, 08:45:47 am »

Dallas has rejected taking in Al Jeff for Damp's non guaranteed 13 mil contract. While it is guaranteed it is expiring and  more, how about Al Jeff for Kirilenko's 17 mil expiring, and 2 first round picks.

Wizards and Hawks Loyalist
Jack Dempsey
Star

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 08:58:01 am »

i agree that they won't take on Brand, but what exactly could they give Minny for Jefferson?

don't they have a huge TPE?

Dallas has rejected taking in Al Jeff for Damp's non guaranteed 13 mil contract. While it is guaranteed it is expiring and  more, how about Al Jeff for Kirilenko's 17 mil expiring, and 2 first round picks.
i like it, AK47's defense would be very useful for them
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: