Where are all the cocky Nets fans?

(1/20) > >>

thatraptorfan:
I remember it like it was yesterday, coming on here in the fall and listening to an endless parade of Nets fans ripping the Raptors claiming that they are nothing to worry about.  Well now as the season winds down and you guys are 6 games back and might even miss the playoffs I was just wondering, where are you guys?

I realize that injuries have played a huge role in your season but that was the inherent problem with the setup of your team anyway.  You have three great players and a couple a ball boys after that.  Any significant injury and your season was gonna be toast.  

I'm not gonna be a fanboy and say that the Raptors are the best and that jazz.  The Nets are still a difficult match-up for them and with the right moves you guys could be right back in it next year.  It's just a beautiful thing to see Nets fans so thoroughly silenced.  Now it the Nets who are nothing to worry about.  (As far as first place is concerned.  For the record they do still scare me a touch in a playoff match up).

Welcome to the world of rebuilding, guys.  As a Raptors fan, I am glad to finally be done with it.  Now it's your turn.

todaloop:
Quote from: "thatraptorfan"

I remember it like it was yesterday, coming on here in the fall and listening to an endless parade of Nets fans ripping the Raptors claiming that they are nothing to worry about.  Well now as the season winds down and you guys are 6 games back and might even miss the playoffs I was just wondering, where are you guys?

I realize that injuries have played a huge role in your season but that was the inherent problem with the setup of your team anyway.  You have three great players and a couple a ball boys after that.  Any significant injury and your season was gonna be toast.  

I'm not gonna be a fanboy and say that the Raptors are the best and that jazz.  The Nets are still a difficult match-up for them and with the right moves you guys could be right back in it next year.  It's just a beautiful thing to see Nets fans so thoroughly silenced.  Now it the Nets who are nothing to worry about.  (As far as first place is concerned.  For the record they do still scare me a touch in a playoff match up).

Welcome to the world of rebuilding, guys.  As a Raptors fan, I am glad to finally be done with it.  Now it's your turn.

Troll!

Netstar882211:

go back to your forum, and talk smack when you clinch, we dont, and you take 2 consecutive trips to the finals. you dont necessarily have to win, but just make it

Pervis Ellison:
raptors are one hit wonders. and the fans know it. still they talk too much

Pervis Ellison:

knicks and nets fans will gang up on you guys come summer when the knick rebound and net rebuilding does fall through. knicks fans will be your new nemesis. with some nets fans spitting from below

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page