Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: BOOZER is a JOKE!!  (Read 11497 times)
bbrown01
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: July 11, 2010, 09:53:03 pm »

80 million are you kidding?  Carlos Boozer will NEVER be an all star again!!!  He isn't even top 7 or 8 in his position so you don't pay near MAX money!  gar and Pax are STUPID. a 6 foot 7 power Forward?  What a JOKE!

Better Power Forwards in the East- Kevin Garnett, Chris Bosh, Amare,

Better in West- LaMarcus, Gasol, Dirk,

Also maybe rashard Lewis, Josh Smith, Brook Lopez

To much money for this Bum!
Vision
Starter

Respect: +2

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 10:20:22 pm »

Well it's painfully obvious that your not up to date with whats going on in the NBA, nor have you stated any info to back up your claim. And the bull crap you did put out is false and all opinion. Let me try and fill you in on some facts......

For one, Boozers getting paid 76 million not 80.

Second, he has the most reasonable salary out of all the second tier free agents. Now Amare and especially Joe Johnson are the ones that's overpaid. If you know anything about the salary cap then you would know Boozer's contract is very reasonable for a star. That's only around 6 million more than Deng who's not a star and is overpaid.

Third, you say Boozer will never be a star again, but he averaged 20pts and 11rbs last season. Those are Allstar numbers.

Fourth, you say he's not 8th in his position but name me 8 other PF'S that are better? And his contract is almost 25 million shy of MAX money.

Fifth, you say Gar and Pax are stupid. That's just an ignorant and childish statement all in itself.

and Sixth, Boozer's 6-9 not 6-7

"We can't walk around acting like we're not going to make it because that's when things turn on you. Our biggest goal is to make the playoffs, and we're going to make it." Derrick Rose!
Rili67
Starter

Respect: +36

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 10:23:26 pm »

i really hate when ignorant newb posters come out of nowhere and spat their crazy opinions
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 10:48:18 pm »

No kidding, I was strongly considering deleting this thread at first, but the op is bad enough that I'll leave it so that people have something to laugh at. Boozer's been a 20/10 type, and honestly, I'd rather have him than Amare. Boozer's stronger, a better rebounder, shoots just as well from the field, and while Boozer's not a great defender, he's better than Amare is. I'll give up 3 points a game to get those things.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
eman858
Undrafted

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 11:06:28 pm »

probably just some kid messing around. great pick up for the bulls
vitalnerve
Starter

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 11:25:59 pm »

boozer's short but the good news is he's a wide-body guy with a lot of strength.  he's an excellent rebounder and can get us 20 points a game.  his pick/roll game is also excellent, giving us an option where maybe rose won't get double (or triple) teamed every time on the pick.  i would have rather had amare, but he fits next to noah a little bit better than bosh would have in my opinion due to his strength playing post d.
Miami's Finest
MVP

Respect: +18

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 11:31:24 pm »

Well it's painfully obvious that your not up to date with whats going on in the NBA, nor have you stated any info to back up your claim. And the bull crap you did put out is false and all opinion. Let me try and fill you in on some facts......

Second, he has the most reasonable salary out of all the second tier free agents. Now Amare and especially Joe Johnson are the ones that's overpaid. If you know anything about the salary cap then you would know Boozer's contract is very reasonable for a star. That's only around 6 million more than Deng who's not a star and is overpaid.

Third, you say Boozer will never be a star again, but he averaged 20pts and 11rbs last season. Those are Allstar numbers.

Fourth, you say he's not 8th in his position but name me 8 other PF'S that are better? And his contract is almost 25 million shy of MAX money.

Fifth, you say Gar and Pax are stupid. That's just an ignorant and childish statement all in itself.

Pau Gasol, Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Amare Stoudemire, Chris Bosh...Arguably Josh Smith, Lamarcus Aldridge. That's all I can really think unless I'm missing someone. Boozer is really good, I don't like him much but I can admit he's a really good player. I don't agree with OP either, just wanted to name who I thought could and is better.

Rili67
Starter

Respect: +36

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 11:40:19 pm »

The thing people dont usually get is that noah is already skinny. If we put bosh and noah together that front court is too skinny. Now we have height and a big wide body. They match up well together
bullsfan82
Journeyman

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 11:51:54 pm »

Pau Gasol, Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Amare Stoudemire, Chris Bosh...Arguably Josh Smith, Lamarcus Aldridge. That's all I can really think unless I'm missing someone. Boozer is really good, I don't like him much but I can admit he's a really good player. I don't agree with OP either, just wanted to name who I thought could and is better.
Please give me Boozer over an aging Garnett that is avergin 12 pts and 5 boards over amare or super soft bosh and aldrigde any day...boozer is a top 3 or 4 pf in the league

"For every Michael Jordan, there's an Earl Manigault. We all can't make it. Somebody has to fall. I was the one."
Stationary Traveller
a.k.a. byExpert
MVP

Metamorphosis

Respect: +24

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 11:53:38 pm »

He isn't even top 7 or 8 in his position

Kevin Garnett, Amare Stoudemire, Lamarcus Aldridge.

LOL

“-Do you hate people?
 -I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.”
― Charles Bukowski
Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 12:06:18 am »

He isn't even top 7 or 8 in his position

Kevin Garnett, Amare Stoudemire, Lamarcus Aldridge.

LOL
What does arguably mean? Does it mean that you've just miss quoted me?

But I'm fine with Amare and KG being better then Boozer.

Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2010, 12:06:49 am »

Please give me Boozer over an aging Garnett that is avergin 12 pts and 5 boards over amare or super soft bosh and aldrigde any day...boozer is a top 3 or 4 pf in the league
I guess you're not a biased poster.

Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2010, 12:44:48 am »

I'll take Boozer over Garnett at this point. What the Bulls need is post scoring, and at this point in his career Boozer provides more of that than Garnett does. What's biased about that?

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Yamcha
Benchwarmer

Respect: +9

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2010, 12:45:03 am »

Bosh >= Boozer >> Stoudemire >= Smith > Aldridge

Stouemire is highly overrated. One of the reasons people overrate him is because he was on a high scoring, no-D what so ever team and also had Steve Nash pulling defenders off him. Amare is also also one of the worst defenders in the league but this was hidden by the Suns no-D team. Watch how bad he will be w/out Nash doing him favors next year. Bosh was on a team where he was literally the only scorer. His D is questionable and in Miami his numbers will obviously go down.

The OP has pretty much no credibility after this post IMO. Boozer averaged 19+ pnts. and 11+ rebounds last year. His numbers will only get better now that he is playing w/ an even better PG than he was and also has a good defensive Center next to him.

Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2010, 12:46:25 am »

I'll take Boozer over Garnett at this point. What the Bulls need is post scoring, and at this point in his career Boozer provides more of that than Garnett does. What's biased about that?
I'm fine that there can be an argument made that Boozer is better then Garnett, he probly is. I was more talking about the fact that he doesn't think Bosh or Amare are better then him.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up

Jump to: