Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: BOOZER is a JOKE!!  (Read 11500 times)
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2010, 01:38:28 pm »

Don't feed the troll.

Soon....
bullsfan913323
Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2010, 01:39:06 pm »

@ BULLSFAN    that's been my point with the organization for a few yrs  now we've made ?,nable  desicions. This team should be much deeper,we dont know how to draft.JAMES JOHNSON might turn out to be a good player but we needed a Chase Budinnger type last yr ,they cleaned their mistake up with picking TAJ & him having a good yr,but not the overall best draft we could have had. we have no s.g. on the roster after having at least 3 within the last 5yrs that averaged at least 15pts.thats a need we shouldn't have  2 fill  now IMO.
Yeah you definately are/were right about the bulls management. I was giving gar/pax one more shot on this, this was our year to make some real hay. But again, we came up short. Pax is good at building a good team, but he doesn't know how to put us over the top, and land something really great. And that's the point, to win championships. If he can't sway a guy of that type of caliber to come here, he's doing something wrong, and should be out and do something else in the organization. GM's need to be good communicators. I was thinking, what a golden opportunity for any guard to come here. And they couldn't convince any allstar to do it. Tbh, I'm surprised boozer decided to come here, team wise it was a great choice for him, but gar/pax rub those type of players the wrong way.

Scheyer for HOF

Neil Funk does reverse dunks before every bulls games.

Please stop faking injuries Tyrus Thomas.

RIP Johnny Red and Norm. You were awesome.

Banned due to racist remarks. "Racist". You can follow me through my blog. Yeah..
bbrown01
Journeyman

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2010, 01:39:18 pm »

The 4th seed isn't good enough to keep Derrick!  We were the 5th seed before the Salmons trade!  We need a bgtime all star or were be the 4th or 5th best team in the conference for YEARS!  If we lose Derrick or Noah, for sure thru 2020 were be average!!  Not Good enough!  Melo could change that!  Probaly impossible but we neefa big time all star to compete and to keep Derrick!  Pax after 9 years I expected more!
bullsfan913323
Star

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2010, 01:43:27 pm »

I don't expect them to land mello, if we weren't able to land any of the top 5 this year. I mean, it's always, yeah, next year we can do it. No this year we SHOULD have done it. Fire our managers, they are setting us up poorly to win rings.

Scheyer for HOF

Neil Funk does reverse dunks before every bulls games.

Please stop faking injuries Tyrus Thomas.

RIP Johnny Red and Norm. You were awesome.

Banned due to racist remarks. "Racist". You can follow me through my blog. Yeah..
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2010, 02:09:27 pm »

The 4th seed isn't good enough to keep Derrick!  We were the 5th seed before the Salmons trade!  We need a bgtime all star or were be the 4th or 5th best team in the conference for YEARS!  If we lose Derrick or Noah, for sure thru 2020 were be average!!  Not Good enough!  Melo could change that!  Probaly impossible but we neefa big time all star to compete and to keep Derrick!  Pax after 9 years I expected more!

Neither one of them is leaving, mark my words.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Yamcha
Benchwarmer

Respect: +9

« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2010, 03:21:58 pm »

Rose won't leave Chicago, not for a long time. Same w/ Noah. Those are the 2 guys the Bulls will not let go no matter what.

Vision
Starter

Respect: +2

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2010, 06:09:37 pm »

i'm serious though Cool

Try photobucket.com, they have some cool stuff.

"We can't walk around acting like we're not going to make it because that's when things turn on you. Our biggest goal is to make the playoffs, and we're going to make it." Derrick Rose!
ChitownBulls
MVP

Respect: +289

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2010, 07:11:35 pm »

Boozer will be good but i agree probably not a all star for the Bulls...but we will see what happens.

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
Rili67
Starter

Respect: +36

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2010, 07:21:45 pm »

Bbrown, do you realize how dumb your posts look?
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2010, 07:26:17 pm »

Yeah, I heard you, personal attacks are aganst board rules, delete.

Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2010, 07:27:43 pm »

Bbrown, do you realize how dumb your posts look?

He's also harassing me via pm. He claims that he's been watching the Bulls since the late 70's/early 80's. Given his actions, he probably wasn't even born until the late 90's.

vitalnerve
Starter

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2010, 08:21:09 pm »

get real, amare was putting up 20+ before nash got there and will do it without him.  boozer is the better defender and rebounder so it's kind of a wash between them, but amare is the better offensive player for sure.

loling at you love for Amare. Watch him struggle to average 20+ next season. He'll be lucky if he can get that w/ the team he's playing on. Boozer averaged nearly 20 pnts. last season while playing w/ an out of shape, often injured PG. Watch his numbers get even better now that he is on a better team.

Boozer is easily the overall better player when compared w/ Amare. Amare is slighty better than Boozer on offense, but again, thats questionable w/ Nash helping him the last few years. We'll see how good he really is w/out Nash. Boozer is a good defender, which means he is great compared to Amare, and is a rebounding machine.

he played next to nash, boozer played next to dwill, what's your point? stop hating, i gave you boozer as a better defender and rebounder but amare is the better offensive player period, he's earned that much respect.
bbrown01
Journeyman

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2010, 08:42:48 pm »

Am I really Harrassing you Mild Sauce?? REALLY?? You havent addressed my points just insulted me!!!  Thats against the rules!! 

ONCE AGIAN CARLOS BOOZER IS OVERPAID AND WILL NEVER BE AN ALL STAR WHILE ON THE BULLS!!  SORRY HE IS NOT BETTER THE AMARE OR BOSH OR KEVIN FOR STARTERS THE ALL STAR TEAM ONLY CARRIES 2 POWER FORWARDS!

Sorry you are way to young to really enjoy the championships!  Facts are facts and you address none of them because my points are VALID.

BOOZER IS NOT AN ALL STAR!!! SORRY PAX OVER PAYED AGAIN!!  ADDRESS THE POINTS NO PERSONAL ATTACKS PLEASE!! STOP QUESTIONING MY CHARACTER WHEN WE SHOULD BE DEBATING THE DISCUSSION.  NOT YOUR TITLE OR EGO!

ONCE AGAIN WHOS SPOT IS BOOZER GOING TO TAKE ON THE ALL STAR TEAM?  He was the 3rd best forward on the Jazz last year, not an all star!
bbrown01
Journeyman

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2010, 08:45:49 pm »

Erasing my points as I continue to make valid points is a violation of my constitutional rights.  Slow down!  Bottom line is I have a fact!  Boozer is not an all star and over 15 million a year is way to much for a player that is not an all star.  Elton Brand averaged 20 and 10 for years.  How many all star appearances?  Facts are facts guys.  Boozer will have problems on defensive with much longer PFs in the East.
Stationary Traveller
a.k.a. byExpert
MVP

Metamorphosis

Respect: +24

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2010, 09:13:31 pm »

Am I really Harrassing you Mild Sauce?? REALLY?? You havent addressed my points just insulted me!!!  Thats against the rules!! 

ONCE AGIAN CARLOS BOOZER IS OVERPAID AND WILL NEVER BE AN ALL STAR WHILE ON THE BULLS!!  SORRY HE IS NOT BETTER THE AMARE OR BOSH OR KEVIN FOR STARTERS THE ALL STAR TEAM ONLY CARRIES 2 POWER FORWARDS!

Sorry you are way to young to really enjoy the championships!  Facts are facts and you address none of them because my points are VALID.

BOOZER IS NOT AN ALL STAR!!! SORRY PAX OVER PAYED AGAIN!!  ADDRESS THE POINTS NO PERSONAL ATTACKS PLEASE!! STOP QUESTIONING MY CHARACTER WHEN WE SHOULD BE DEBATING THE DISCUSSION.  NOT YOUR TITLE OR EGO!

ONCE AGAIN WHOS SPOT IS BOOZER GOING TO TAKE ON THE ALL STAR TEAM?  He was the 3rd best forward on the Jazz last year, not an all star!

BBROWN01 FOR THE PRESIDENT!!

“-Do you hate people?
 -I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.”
― Charles Bukowski
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Jump to: