Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: BOOZER is a JOKE!!  (Read 11499 times)
vitalnerve
Starter

Respect: 0

« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2010, 09:55:14 pm »

Am I really Harrassing you Mild Sauce?? REALLY?? You havent addressed my points just insulted me!!!  Thats against the rules!! 

ONCE AGIAN CARLOS BOOZER IS OVERPAID AND WILL NEVER BE AN ALL STAR WHILE ON THE BULLS!!  SORRY HE IS NOT BETTER THE AMARE OR BOSH OR KEVIN FOR STARTERS THE ALL STAR TEAM ONLY CARRIES 2 POWER FORWARDS!

Sorry you are way to young to really enjoy the championships!  Facts are facts and you address none of them because my points are VALID.

BOOZER IS NOT AN ALL STAR!!! SORRY PAX OVER PAYED AGAIN!!  ADDRESS THE POINTS NO PERSONAL ATTACKS PLEASE!! STOP QUESTIONING MY CHARACTER WHEN WE SHOULD BE DEBATING THE DISCUSSION.  NOT YOUR TITLE OR EGO!

ONCE AGAIN WHOS SPOT IS BOOZER GOING TO TAKE ON THE ALL STAR TEAM?  He was the 3rd best forward on the Jazz last year, not an all star!

i don't think whether or not he actually makes the all-star game in a conference loaded with quality power forwards, but that he is an all-star caliber player.  by the way, he is a two-time all-star and saying he was the "third best forward for the jazz" last year is really hurting any credibility you hope to have.  he might not be as good as bosh or even amare, but he brings better d and rebounding than either of those guys and can get you 20 points a game.  consider how useless our pick and roll offense has been over the last two years and understand that he will vastly improve that.  he's well worth the money if he can stay healthy, he makes us significantly better.  i'm also disappointed with the situation here, as we didn't pick up the kind of 2 i thought we needed, but boozer is a quality pickup regardless of their failures elsewhere.
bbrown01
Journeyman

« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2010, 10:05:17 pm »

Ill give you that he is an upgrade and a good quality player but we have to move on and get a superstar at 2 or 3 to compete with Miami!  Derrick can hold DWade.  Boozer/Noah can hold Bosh.  but Deng can not match LBJ.  We have to get Melo or we wont compete.  KD just signed.  So whos left to get us over the top besides Melo?  Maybe Granger but no Athletic enough.  If we want to compete and keep our core we have to get Melo.  it is a long shot with his wife from NYC but I suggest us fans make a plea and try to get him to realize with Carmelo we can compete and win multiple championships.  We need one more star or were a 50 to 52 win club.  Good.  Fun.  But just the 4th seed.  For us lifetime fans nothing close to the 6 rings!  Come on FANS stay on management and pledge for Melo or were stuck no better than 4 th seed til 2020.
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2010, 10:18:15 pm »

Ill give you that he is an upgrade and a good quality player but we have to move on and get a superstar at 2 or 3 to compete with Miami!  Derrick can hold DWade.  Boozer/Noah can hold Bosh.  but Deng can not match LBJ.  We have to get Melo or we wont compete.  KD just signed.  So whos left to get us over the top besides Melo?  Maybe Granger but no Athletic enough.  If we want to compete and keep our core we have to get Melo.  it is a long shot with his wife from NYC but I suggest us fans make a plea and try to get him to realize with Carmelo we can compete and win multiple championships.  We need one more star or were a 50 to 52 win club.  Good.  Fun.  But just the 4th seed.  For us lifetime fans nothing close to the 6 rings!  Come on FANS stay on management and pledge for Melo or were stuck no better than 4 th seed til 2020.

hahahahaha

Yamcha
Benchwarmer

Respect: +9

« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2010, 10:47:35 pm »

he played next to nash, boozer played next to dwill, what's your point? stop hating, i gave you boozer as a better defender and rebounder but amare is the better offensive player period, he's earned that much respect.

lol your the one whos hating. Your right that Boozer is the better defender, but look at the two different systems they played in. Boozer played on a more balanced team, while Amare played on a team w/ all offense and absolutly no defense. Nash is also arguably the best PG in the league, and a multiple MVP award winner, while DWill is over-weight and ofter injured. Boozer averageing 19.5 pnts. on the Jazz is more impressive than Amare averaging 24 pnts. on the Suns. Boozer is the overall better player. Boozer's numbers will be the same, possibly even better than last year while Amare's will only go down.

bullsfan82
Journeyman

« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2010, 10:58:12 pm »

after going to nba.com and reviewing the side by side stats Boozer/Amare

Boozer's effeciency stat is 25 Amare is 20.25

Offensively Boozer averages 19.5 ppg and Amare gets 22.2 points a game so a 2.7 ppg difference
Boozer averages 3.2 assists and Amare 1 apg

therefore offensively if you follow me if Boozer only gets his assists buckets for 2pt field goals he contributes 25.5 ppg for his team while Amare contributes 24.2 ppg giving Boozer a slight edge

Boozer also averaged 2 more boards per game and half a block less than Amare

They were both in systems that worked to their advantage, but Boozer was in the pick and roll and Amare was run and gun, and without a pg like Nash that improves everyones stats around him I think Amare will stay close to where he's at, but probably drop off with Boozer moving a system that will work similar to his and staying on a defensive organized team this puts Boozer over Amare

his experience will give us a great deal of upside too and his size he will destroy Bosh who is super soft

I'll give you Duncan, I won't give you an old aged Garnett...Garnett is a great player, but he's drastically dropped off his prime! besides just did the comparison Boozer beat Garnett in every statistical category except blocks where he is down by .4 blocks per game!

"For every Michael Jordan, there's an Earl Manigault. We all can't make it. Somebody has to fall. I was the one."
bullsfan82
Journeyman

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2010, 11:15:30 pm »

not to mention when it comes to the playoffs...Boozer's stats improve and Amare's decline...granted not sure if Amare will have that problem next year, but I certainly would like my overplayed player to at least improve when it counts Wink

"For every Michael Jordan, there's an Earl Manigault. We all can't make it. Somebody has to fall. I was the one."
bbrown01
Journeyman

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2010, 11:30:34 pm »

Amare just led his team to the Conference finals thats a reality!

Both played with GREAT point guards That is a reality!

Boozer never makes the Eastern or Western conference all star team again.

West Duncan. Dirk.  Aldridge.  Zach. David Lee.  A long list.

East  Bosh. Amare.  KG.  Josh Smith.

There are more Im just tired.  When there is this much debate, there has to be some truth to Boozer being and upgrade but NO STAR.
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2010, 11:43:02 pm »

Am I really Harrassing you Mild Sauce?? REALLY?? You havent addressed my points just insulted me!!!  Thats against the rules!! 

ONCE AGIAN CARLOS BOOZER IS OVERPAID AND WILL NEVER BE AN ALL STAR WHILE ON THE BULLS!!  SORRY HE IS NOT BETTER THE AMARE OR BOSH OR KEVIN FOR STARTERS THE ALL STAR TEAM ONLY CARRIES 2 POWER FORWARDS!

Sorry you are way to young to really enjoy the championships!  Facts are facts and you address none of them because my points are VALID.

BOOZER IS NOT AN ALL STAR!!! SORRY PAX OVER PAYED AGAIN!!  ADDRESS THE POINTS NO PERSONAL ATTACKS PLEASE!! STOP QUESTIONING MY CHARACTER WHEN WE SHOULD BE DEBATING THE DISCUSSION.  NOT YOUR TITLE OR EGO!

ONCE AGAIN WHOS SPOT IS BOOZER GOING TO TAKE ON THE ALL STAR TEAM?  He was the 3rd best forward on the Jazz last year, not an all star!

Considering that I've made it clear that I'm not wasting my time on you, yes you are. You sent me about 6 messages just full of caps lock riddled ramblings over the last 48 hours. That's not normal there.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Stationary Traveller
a.k.a. byExpert
MVP

Metamorphosis

Respect: +24

« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2010, 12:17:13 am »

I thought Miami fans were unchallengeable at being lame but I guess there are some exceptions.

Ill give you that he is an upgrade and a good quality player but we have to move on and get a superstar at 2 or 3 to compete with Miami!  Derrick can hold DWade.  Boozer/Noah can hold Bosh.  but Deng can not match LBJ.  We have to get Melo or we wont compete.  KD just signed.  So whos left to get us over the top besides Melo?  Maybe Granger but no Athletic enough.  If we want to compete and keep our core we have to get Melo.  it is a long shot with his wife from NYC but I suggest us fans make a plea and try to get him to realize with Carmelo we can compete and win multiple championships.  We need one more star or were a 50 to 52 win club.  Good.  Fun.  But just the 4th seed.  For us lifetime fans nothing close to the 6 rings!  Come on FANS stay on management and pledge for Melo or were stuck no better than 4 th seed til 2020.

hahahahaha

LOL at this.

“-Do you hate people?
 -I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.”
― Charles Bukowski
Yamcha
Benchwarmer

Respect: +9

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2010, 12:59:26 am »

Amare just led his team to the Conference finals thats a reality!
Both played with GREAT point guards That is a reality!
Boozer never makes the Eastern or Western conference all star team again.
West Duncan. Dirk.  Aldridge.  Zach. David Lee.  A long list.
East  Bosh. Amare.  KG.  Josh Smith.
There are more Im just tired.  When there is this much debate, there has to be some truth to Boozer being and upgrade but NO STAR.

1) Nash led his team to the Western Conferance finals. Amare had a good finish, but w/out Nash improving everyone's stats, they wouldn't have come close to getting that far.
2) Nash >> DWill: Williams is often injured and out of shape at times.
3) You realize that the All-Star game is a popularity contest, and a good player like Boozer coming to the very popular Bulls only means many All Star selections to come.
4) East: Bosh >= Boozer > KG > Amare >= Josh Smith

vitalnerve
Starter

« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2010, 02:23:23 am »

hahahahaha

are you laughing at what he said or because this time last year you were on here talking *** about how good the pistons were gonna be after stealing gordon from us?
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2010, 11:21:20 pm »

Lol, true. A team with 10 undersized shooting guards was supposed to be so great, right?

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Depressed Clown
MVP

Counterpoint/trolling

Respect: +1436

« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2011, 04:43:13 am »

This is an interesting little find. Choice quotes:

I was strongly considering deleting this thread at first, but the op is bad enough that I'll leave it so that people have something to laugh at. Boozer's been a 20/10 type, and honestly, I'd rather have him than Amare. Boozer's stronger, a better rebounder, shoots just as well from the field, and while Boozer's not a great defender, he's better than Amare is. I'll give up 3 points a game to get those things.

Please give me Boozer over an aging Garnett that is avergin 12 pts and 5 boards over amare or super soft bosh and aldrigde any day...boozer is a top 3 or 4 pf in the league

The thing is that Amare is a better offensive player, but it's not by a whole lot at all. People also forget that Boozer is easily the better passer between the two. That was one of the reasons he worked so well with Williams and guys like that, he'd get the ball in the post and just have to kick it out to Williams or Korver and was able to help create offense for them. Amare's always been known as someone who has trouble passing the ball.

Don't feed the troll.

What's great is that Boozer is just a decent pick and pop guy who's injury-prone and the fact that the homers on here actually think being fairly honest is trolling.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 04:50:36 am by Depressed Clown » Logged
bbrown001
Journeyman

Respect: +97

« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2011, 08:13:14 am »

Yes there is a lot of trolling...  I always just ignore it....  Look at all those jokes left by our fellow so called moderators and experts....  Aldridge is soft and worse the Boozer???

Did you see the expert who said he would take Boozer over Amare???   Another laugher...  Its OK... if your not on there friend list they will follow you around the board and attack your points with meaningless claims...

Just ignore it....  There even block you if they cant win the argument....

Booz is OK but NEVER an All Star on the Bulls and an undersized power forward that is injury prone and CAN NOT play defense...  Look at the playoffs and his west coast road trip.... a couple real laughers.. his big return was a joke in UTAH as he got his shot pinned on the glass 3 times in the 4th Q... Then next game in Portland LaMarcus really abused him.....   Thanks for being fair... We will overcome!!!
Depressed Clown
MVP

Counterpoint/trolling

Respect: +1436

« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2011, 10:31:12 am »

Haha I assumed you didn't post here anymore. I am shock!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Jump to: