Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: BOOZER is a JOKE!!  (Read 11498 times)
LateNightSports
Undrafted

Respect: +9

« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2012, 11:49:13 pm »

Man Boozer let alot of people down... He had a lot of support from fans....  Just reading old posts....... no new Bulls news... Cant wait for 2012-2013!!!
Swaguar
Benchwarmer

Be careful Biotch

Respect: +71

« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2012, 07:40:00 am »

In 2010 when the Bulls were meeting with players. The power forward I liked the most, Of the ones they interviewed was David Lee. I agree that Boozer comes at too high a price. His game is very limited, and he sits at the crucial part of the game. His good points are his pick and pop jumpers, and thou he doesnt bang inside he does get rebounds. His bad points are his defense is weak and he plays away from the rim too much. I mean how many times have you seen him try that fade away shot from right under the basket and miss it. This is all because his height forces him to try to shot over defenders and not play through them. On occasion he can defend his own man but I see him get lost in rotations alot and leave players wide open shots or lanes to the rim untouched. Many say he is untradeable, I disagree with that. They were able to find a deal for Ben Wallace and his 15 mil salary, They can find a deal for Boozer. Thou I see amnesity as the quickest and best route. Some team is gonna pick up at least 10 million of his deal.

"Basketball is a game. Baseball is a religion. Baseball is American." - Jerry Reinsdorf

SuperFan
Undrafted

Respect: +2

« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2014, 09:15:42 pm »

A M E N !
No Pressure
MVP

Soul-

Respect: +432

« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2014, 11:34:22 pm »

I'm still not mad that the Bulls signed Boozer.  He's easily the best scoring big man the Bulls have had in almost 20 years.  That's not saying much but its true.

Da_Madhouse
Journeyman

"*** your couch..."

Respect: +31

« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2014, 09:13:51 am »

I'm still not mad that the Bulls signed Boozer.  He's easily the best scoring big man the Bulls have had in almost 20 years.  That's not saying much but its true.

Just on the wrong team , thats all. He gets numbers every night, and should be more praised, Bulls are just wrong style for him. And if you compare his deal to Stoudemire's or Gasols he is cheap.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Jump to: