Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the spurs recovering?  (Read 539 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« on: July 15, 2010, 07:16:07 am »

dwight howard - david lee - channing frye
zach randolph  - david lee - boris diaw
luol deng - boris diaw
caron butler - martell webster
derrick rose - andre miller - michael conley

the Spurs are still looking to recover and we want to be contenders again. GM rye committed big mistakes by overpaying for Dwight Howard and having a bad trade involving Kevin Garnett.

We ended up trading Stuckey,Duncan,Al Jeff,Reggie Williams and 3 first rounders for Dwight Howard, Caron Butler and Channing Frye  and then KG,Marv and Tyson Chandler for Lee,Andre Miller and Boris Diaw.

We are still looking to enhance this lineup and we are looking to upgrade Luol Deng.

the end justifies the means? players i essentially got out of west and conley turned into arenas and calderon.

so now its like KG,Marv,Tyson, Conley for Andre Miller, David Lee and Gilbert Arenas.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 09:03:10 pm by rye » Logged

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: