Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Moderator Rule  (Read 16839 times)
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2010, 01:35:43 am »

+me

I want a promotion

SKY
MVP

三小?

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2010, 01:49:36 am »

And I want some guilt-free sex.
Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2010, 02:58:26 am »

Chelo's mummer is a good person to talk to then Wink

Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 04:31:05 am »

Chelo's mummer is a good person to talk to then Wink

He's pretty good too.

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2010, 09:11:42 am »

I usually just delete shitty topics so..

Soon....
Jason Rubin
a.k.a. greenwing
MVP

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2010, 12:50:35 pm »

I would like to be a global mod so that I can stop the baiting and profanity on the forums.  It's been a huge problem lately.

Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2010, 01:05:30 pm »

I'd like to be a mod so I can keep Green's potential mod powers in check.

Only joking Greenwing Wink ... I have mod experience though if any help is needed.

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2010, 03:46:45 pm »

I would like to be a global mod so that I can stop the baiting and profanity on the forums.  It's been a huge problem lately.

Shut up.

RIP Madawg
Jason Rubin
a.k.a. greenwing
MVP

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2010, 04:31:57 pm »

Shut up.

That's straight from a moderator.  See what I mean when I say there's been problems, anmar?

tplay_rock_tha_house
Benchwarmer

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2010, 05:19:58 pm »

It was me that held this place together.

How many people caught T-Plays sex with men thread? That was pretty hilarious.
I'm glad someone saw it other than some draconian mod. This place is worse than Communist China.
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2010, 05:22:30 pm »

You are no more or less guilty than any poster of baiting or namecalling on this forum.

It is cselby that holds this place together, I'm a good sidekick though

+1

Soon....
Jason Rubin
a.k.a. greenwing
MVP

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2010, 05:51:20 pm »

I would like to be a global mod so that I can stop the baiting and profanity on the forums.  It's been a huge problem lately.

You are no more or less guilty than any poster of baiting or namecalling on this forum.

+1

I never bait posters.  I have been the biggest supporter on this forum to help end the baiting and namecalling.  You are one of the several posters who has been guilty of baiting several times over the past month.  I have called you out on it.  And you have done nothing to stop it.  Yet you are a global mod.  What does that say about the credibility of your comment above?

I'll reiterate that what I am saying here is nothing personal towards you, I'm just calling you out on the job that you and the other global mods and mods of the general forum have done.  The way things have been lately would not be tolerated on the overwhelming majority of forums out there.  And something needs to be done.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 05:56:03 pm by greenwing » Logged

Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2010, 06:02:08 pm »

I would like to be a global mod so that I can stop the baiting and profanity on the forums.  It's been a huge problem lately.

+1

I never bait posters.  I have been the biggest supporter on this forum to help end the baiting and namecalling.  You are one of the several posters who has been guilty of baiting several times over the past month.  I have called you out on it.  And you have done nothing to stop it.  Yet you are a global mod.  What does that say about the credibility of your comment above?

I'll reiterate that what I am saying here is nothing personal towards you, I'm just calling you out on the job that you and the other global mods and mods of the general forum have done.  The way things have been lately would not be tolerated on the overwhelming majority of forums out there.  And something needs to be done.

No offense but i dont think anyone who has been banned even temporarily should be considered a GM not even for a second.  In your case you promoted another website and your still never got rid of the banners in your sig even though it leads to spam.com what would the forums be coming to if we had a global mod who actively promotes spam?
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2010, 06:02:33 pm »

Greenwing, you used to have a sig that said "list of bozos" under it. That was a while ago, but it still happened, and that was essentially baiting those posters everytime you posted something. You call posters names all the time. You talk down to people, lambaste their intelligence and preach about your own. You're acting holier than thou when you're really not at all. The last person who's going to be put in charge of "cleaning this place up" is you.

I agree that threads get out of hand and more often than not me, LK, or someone else will lock them and/or delete them. But a lot of these types of things happen on HH, it's just the way the community is now, so its hard to keep track of all the stuff going on. Also, HH isn't the "majority of forums" out there, in fact its quite different and always has been.

Soon....
Stationary Traveller
a.k.a. byExpert
MVP

Metamorphosis

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2010, 06:10:39 pm »

Here we go again..

“-Do you hate people?
 -I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.”
― Charles Bukowski
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up

Jump to: