Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: PLAY G.M. how do u finish off this impressive offseason for the bulls??  (Read 3703 times)
chitown baller
Journeyman

http://photobucket.com

Respect: 0

« on: July 28, 2010, 03:26:21 am »

I wont argue about any of the signings because we are a drastically better team than last yr overall. I for one would like to see a little more athleticism,& potential added to this group. A few players that caught my eye that i've seen play are.....
1. Shannon brown- i like Brewer defensively know doubt but i think shannon would thrive with rose. ROSE, BROWN, BREWER on the break scary!!
2. Rudy Fernandez-above average athlete. when i had league pass potland used 2 run a nasty back door play for him,kid is nice just needs playing time
3.A Tolliver-Lefty, with a mean j.  pretty eficient 2. watched him in summer league killin it(helped my fantasy squad to a first place finish)lol
4.John Lucas 3-pretty decent in summer league
5. Will bynum- I havent heard anything about him, we could use his explosiveness with the second unit
                             thoughts.....

WHAT DO I KNOW, I'M JUST THE DUDE NEXT DOOR STEALING YOUR SIGNAL
vitalnerve
Starter

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 04:05:35 am »

i would be interested in rudy.  after that, mason or bogans is about it.  none of those other guys interest me, except bynum who i don't think is going anywhere.
networth
Journeyman

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 07:12:03 am »

I wont argue about any of the signings because we are a drastically better team than last yr overall. I for one would like to see a little more athleticism,& potential added to this group. A few players that caught my eye that i've seen play are.....
1. Shannon brown- i like Brewer defensively know doubt but i think shannon would thrive with rose. ROSE, BROWN, BREWER on the break scary!!
2. Rudy Fernandez-above average athlete. when i had league pass potland used 2 run a nasty back door play for him,kid is nice just needs playing time
3.A Tolliver-Lefty, with a mean j.  pretty eficient 2. watched him in summer league killin it(helped my fantasy squad to a first place finish)lol
4.John Lucas 3-pretty decent in summer league
5. Will bynum- I havent heard anything about him, we could use his explosiveness with the second unit
                             thoughts.....

Shannon Brown can't shoot and they already have Brewer. Go get Rudy Fernandez, Mason, Boogans, or House.
ChitownBulls
MVP

Respect: +289

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 07:32:46 am »

Id go with Tmac or Fernandez. Tmac being 1st though because of the kind of offensive talent he has. Fernandez is a solid player, he just wont push us over the top imo. Tmac is a vet, i think he gives us that edge that could potentially push us over the top. Officails respect him alot, he pretty much draws fouls when he wants to. But ya, either 1, the Bulls would have a great great offseason.

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
HardFowl
Star

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 11:05:40 am »

get one of Rudy, Mason Jr., Tmac

then get Kwame or another big body.

sign any summer leaguers that could shoot or do anything to minimums.

Free Guitar Lessons from HardFowl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_FBRU50pvg
TradeMark
Starter

Respect: +1

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 11:33:54 am »

Find a way to pry Xavier Henry from Memphis.

Derrick Rose on wearing #1: "That was my AAU number when I first started playing. I was the No. 1 draft pick. And hopefully I'll be No. 1 at my position."
bbrown01
Journeyman

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 01:12:39 pm »

Yes we have added 2 nine point scorers plus Boozer.  Good enough for 52 wins.  GREAT!  Now its an all star or nothing to get to the next level!  The Bulls have Derrick and NO other All Stars!  We need at least 1 more all star to compete with the best teams!  GM get back to work.  52 wins won't keep Derrick in Chicago!
HardFowl
Star

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 01:48:37 pm »

the x henry idea is good too, if feasible

Free Guitar Lessons from HardFowl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_FBRU50pvg
chitown baller
Journeyman

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 04:10:06 pm »

please no more T-Mac talk!!   he will help nothing if he has the wrong attitude & he does.i want rudy on the team, i keep hearing draft picks for him?... make that happen.

@ Networth-   we really dont know what shannon is capable of... but he & Rudy still have potential on their side, T-mac has a terrible Resume behind  him

royslist
Starter

Respect: +13

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2010, 05:38:13 pm »

summer ball fantasy leagues?!  lol!

Trade for Rudy.  Then sit tight w/ cap room just in case need it later

"I'm in the 'front end' of the Top 10 PG's in the league" - Mario Chalmers
ChitownBulls
MVP

Respect: +289

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2010, 06:14:10 pm »

Ya im thinking its coming down to Rudy or Tmac.....Tmac has to accept a non gauranteed contract though. Which he might be willing to do, we will have to see what happens in the next few days. I wouldnt trade more then James Johnson an a draft pick for Rudy. I like him too though.

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
TradeMark
Starter

Respect: +1

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2010, 06:43:34 pm »

The Bulls have Derrick and NO other All Stars!

Umm, Carlos Boozer is a 2 time All-Star ('06-'07, '07-'08). Just sayin'.

And if Joakim is able to stay healthy and lead the league in rebounding again as he was doing for a good portion of the first half last season, he's got a great shot to make an ASG as well.

Derrick Rose on wearing #1: "That was my AAU number when I first started playing. I was the No. 1 draft pick. And hopefully I'll be No. 1 at my position."
Drose4Prez
Undrafted

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2010, 12:31:41 am »

I hate to give up on james johnson but there really is no place for him on this drastically changed team we have now im comparison to last years team. Id maybe explore a deal JJ for Delonte west & Sebastian telfair. Bassy has an expiring contract that would be a nice 2.7 mil off the books PLUS we wouldnt even have to play him! He's used to sitting on the end of a bench, hes been passed around the league like ciggarettes in jail. Although i am a fan of his still, dont get me wrong. West could put in some time at both 1 &2 if needed. The great thing about the team we have now is the amount of dpeth we have at basically every position. some would say Delonte West is a little "Misunderstood" to say the least but if he could keeep the crazy, bi-polar antics to minimum i think it could work.

By doing this we wouldnt even have to give Mcgrady a second look since he's a little sketchy.

Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2010, 02:40:29 am »

I think Johnson can be a good player in the future, especially with his mix of athleticism and size, but the Bulls seem to be looking for someone more for today than someone for the future, and Johnson is going to need at least a year or two before he becomes effective.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
chitown baller
Journeyman

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2010, 04:00:35 am »

i really hate to harp on things but in retrospect picking jj was a mistake( WE NEEDED BUDINGER) last yr he, & TAJ would have been the best draft in yrs. i applaude Taj's pick though. JJ aint terrible dont get wrong, i love his handle/size but J is suspect

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: