Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: PLAY G.M. how do u finish off this impressive offseason for the bulls??  (Read 3705 times)
topbullsfan
Benchwarmer

Respect: +26

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2010, 05:05:43 pm »

Ok if we make a trade, 2-1st for Rudy Fernandez, then sign Kwame Brown and John Lucas 3 that would complete my team. 14 players looks like a winner to me, what do you think?

D.Rose/C.J.Watson/John Lucas 3
R.Brewer/R.Fernandez/J.Lucas 3
L.Deng/K.Korver/J.Johnson
C.Boozer/T.Gibson/K.Thomas
J.Noah/O.Asik/Kwame Brown
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 09:38:32 pm by topbullsfan » Logged

bullsfan
chitown baller
Journeyman

http://photobucket.com

Respect: 0

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2010, 02:40:56 am »

sounds decent to me.  i  heard coach likes Lucas 3 ,  he played well in summer league. I'D  be fine with Kwame if we get the other 2

WHAT DO I KNOW, I'M JUST THE DUDE NEXT DOOR STEALING YOUR SIGNAL
ChitownBulls
MVP

Respect: +289

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 06:12:18 pm »

Give me Kwame just for his size....we might even use him in the playoffs

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
No Pressure
MVP

Soul-

Respect: +432

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2010, 07:59:52 pm »

I'll take whoever can give us quality minutes at SG at this point.  I think it's pretty obvious that the Bulls FO doesn't believe Tmac can make a comeback, which really doesn't leave the Bulls with any player that can potentially put us over the top.  I'd love to get Rudy just to add to an already nice young core, but I'm not gonna lose sleep if the Bulls end up with Shannon Brown or Flip Murray.

oln8ve
Journeyman

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2010, 08:01:49 pm »

Ya im thinking its coming down to Rudy or Tmac.....Tmac has to accept a non gauranteed contract though. Which he might be willing to do, we will have to see what happens in the next few days. I wouldnt trade more then James Johnson an a draft pick for Rudy. I like him too though.

Really, is the Bulls that cheap to offer Tmac 1 year at minimum or 4.5 mill for one year. Really? Non guaranteed.  Money must be tight these days. You know the Bulls are trying to shyly push Tmac away by making it hard for him to accept the offer. Would you accept a job when the offer is uncertain low pay income, no promotion no matter how good you are at doing your job, and you will have to work under employees whom you outshine. Even if t-mac is willing to accept all that, Bulls will say he will never play a single game. It's obvious, Bulls don't want Tmac. Its just favor to Tmac's agent.
chitown baller
Journeyman

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 01:48:08 am »

@NO PRESSURE   thats where i get critical of the F.O.    We shouldnt be in this position,no way no how, i'm sorry yall but i get tired of our f.o.'s decisions sometimes, we got better this offseason but truthfully we could have been way better. I dont have a prob wit brewers signing, but they snatched him up like he was THE ANSWER. he cool but i woulda done things a little diff.    what was our contingency plan?  we actually GAVE our best asset away in (hinrick). we had no s.g.'s goin in to this(offseason) and all we have to point is BREWER!!?, i'm not happy with this, whats up with BOULDIN?ANY BODY KNOW?.....IF ANYBODY ELSE SAY T-MAC IMA EARL....WE WENT FROM LBJ,WADE to tmac... that aint cosher dogg!

chew32
Undrafted

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2010, 03:59:00 pm »

There are only 3 FA SG I want anything to do with: Roger Mason Jr, Shannon Brown and Delonte West (and that is my preferred order). If we can pick up Rudy Fernandez for picks or JJ, then he would be the best fit.  But when it comes to bigs i don't understand why we haven't looked to bring Josh Heytvelt in.  I think he could be a poor man's Brad Miller at an undrafted rookie min contract.  There are several players on partially or unguaranteed contracts that may become available towards the end of camp that I would pick up to hold down spots 13-15 to try and develop into rotation players:
Garrett Temple (San Antonio Spurs)- Could provide depth at all three perimeter positions; would be everything we wanted Thabo to be with a better handle.

Jarvis Varnado (Miami Heat)- How do Shavlick Randolph and Dexter Pitman get signed before the NCAA's all-time leader in blocked shots? Maybe if he looked poor in Summer League, but he actually looked like he would be able to guard some 3's along with smaller 5's.  Could develop into an all-league defender.

Patty Mills (Portland Trail Blazers)- If the Blazers don't move Rudy, they are going to have to cut Mills.  He's a bit similar to Watson, but he'd be an upgrade over Summer League standout Jon Lucas and Mills still is young enough to develop into a tradeable asset. 

royslist
Starter

Respect: +13

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2010, 08:13:52 pm »

kwame as 6th man in PF/C rotation spells trouble to me.  I'd rather pass on him now that we got Kurt.

Richards can offer some of what Kwame would give us, with no problems, only hard effort

TMac is prolly toast. I trust the Bulls to be able to make this decision.  It's not like NYK were improving while he was there

--

If we can't get Rudy, I like Mason Jr at this point

"I'm in the 'front end' of the Top 10 PG's in the league" - Mario Chalmers
ChitownBulls
MVP

Respect: +289

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2010, 09:28:31 pm »

at this point....i like Rudy Fernandez, Roger Mason and then Shannon Brown slightly behind Mason.

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2010, 12:58:06 am »

My first option would be to trade James Johnson and a future 2nd round pick for Rudy Fernandez (nothing more). If the Blazers accepted, then I'd go ahead and sign one more big, probably someone under 30, so Kwame Brown does look like a good idea if he's willing to sign for what we have left.

Second option would be signing Roger Mason Jr for as little as possible and using whatever's left on the cap for midseason trade use since the Bulls would likely still be under the cap.

Third option would be much the same, but with Bogans.

If T-Mac is willing to accept either the non-guaranteed contract or a lower role, then he does become my first option, but I just don't see that coming, the guy's ego just still seems to be too out of control.

Either way, with the final 3 spots, just bring in guys from the summer league roster, Almond, Byars, and Lucas should work at minimum deals.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Drose4Prez
Undrafted

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2010, 01:07:19 am »

kwame as 6th man in PF/C rotation spells trouble to me.  I'd rather pass on him now that we got Kurt.

Richards can offer some of what Kwame would give us, with no problems, only hard effort

TMac is prolly toast. I trust the Bulls to be able to make this decision.  It's not like NYK were improving while he was there

--

If we can't get Rudy, I like Mason Jr at this point

Chris Richards is like a bootleg kwame brown, thats not sayin much
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2010, 02:38:53 am »

At this point, it's Byars, Almond, and Ogilvy from the summer league team as filling out the "injured reserve" roster. Maybe Richard over Ogilvy.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
chitown baller
Journeyman

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2010, 03:34:24 pm »

At this point, it's Byars, Almond, and Ogilvy from the summer league team as filling out the "injured reserve" roster. Maybe Richard over Ogilvy.
       bums!!! our best players from summer league where   samardo samuels,bouldin,& lucas 3 bet we dont sign none of them                 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: