Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lu Deng DINKA WARRIOR!!!  (Read 892 times)
Dick Dastardly
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: July 26, 2010, 09:05:14 pm »

I been saying for years, this kid is the best player on the Bulls..

This season he will not be or get injured and finally you're all going to see it. 

He's physically matured but more importantly now that the pieces Deng has always needed to reach full potential are now here, his mind and confidence is untouchabull.  Luol Deng SUPERSTAR is BORN
vitalnerve
Starter

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 09:29:04 pm »

i don't know about all that, but if he could consistently knock down shots from distance he would be a superstar to me  Cool
bullsfan82
Journeyman

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 10:05:37 pm »

i don't know about all that, but if he could consistently knock down shots from distance he would be a superstar to me  Cool

or even midrange and if he could make a layup on 2k11 that'd be solid

"For every Michael Jordan, there's an Earl Manigault. We all can't make it. Somebody has to fall. I was the one."
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 10:41:11 pm »

I think he'll have a good season this year. Remember that he plays well when he's maybe the third option on the team. Right now he's going to be behind Rose and Boozer, and therefore he'll have less attention brought towards him. As a third option he's a nice guy to have on the floor, and hopefully this helps the Bulls out this year. Superstar though? Far from it.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
RepeatTheThreepeat
MVP

Respect: +3275

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 01:57:19 am »

i agree with mild. defenses basically had to focus on him after rose by default last year. now that there's two legit all star caliber scoring options on offense before him, it will really open up some things. i think he will have a really nice season. a front line of noah, boozer, and deng is enough for me. a truck load of rebounds, shot blocking, 2 legit scoring options plus noah hovering around the 10ppg mark. when deng's mid range shot is on, it's really smooth. hopefully he takes advantage of that while defenses try to collapse in the paint on rose/boozer.

ChitownBulls
MVP

Respect: +289

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 07:09:57 am »

+2 yep i agree with you guys

Just make the open jumper, keep slashing into the lane and get a corner 3 ball. Defensively he looked pretty good but there were times where he wasnt a very good defender so hopefully Thibs helps him out with that too.

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
BteamBomber
MVP

Respect: +8

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 07:11:41 am »

I'll say this, this season will be teh easiest seasons Luol will have as an NBA player to put forth his best work.  He will have no excuses this year, and though I don't see his statistical output being as high as last season, I see this year being his most impactful.  He'll never have played with a better lineup in his career, and based on his game, that will make life easier than ever for him to flourish.  I hope you are right, and if he somehow puts up 20 and 8, then I want him on the NBA third team. I dont' see it happening, but I think that if he can even be a 16 and 7 guy for Chicago and stay around 50% for the season, then I see the Bulls putting htem in position to win more than 55, get a top 3 seed in the East, and have a real chance at beating the Heat, Celtics and Magic.  I don't know about the Lakers, but I'd put even money on them winning the Eastern conference. 

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win you're STILL retarded"

I would like to thank all of you for your personal attention and devotion to the goings on in my life.  I see it as a great sign of respect and awe of the effects I've had on each of you.  Rest assured, I will continue to post in a way that keeps me at the center of your thoughts and minds every time you log into hoopshype.
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 07:59:24 pm »

What I'm going to be looking at most are his field goal percentage and how often he makes it to the line. He should have plenty of chances to slash to the basket and cause a defender getting over late to foul him, especially since Boozer and Noah both know how to pass the ball, that's where those opportunities would come from mostly. His totals can be whatever they wind up being, assuming that he's still putting up around 15 points and 6-7 boards, but it's his scoring efficiency.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Drose4Prez
Undrafted

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 12:34:48 am »

If deng can put up a consistant 15ppg we'll be golden
ChitownBulls
MVP

Respect: +289

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 08:20:55 am »

+2 i agree

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!