Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trade  (Read 3611 times)
jmcnutt28
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: July 10, 2006, 01:29:29 pm »

Hey T-Wolves fans,

I'm a Pacers guy and I am entering a contest to figure out the best offseason plan for Indiana. (This includes trades and signing free agents). One of the guys I'm looking to trade for is Ricky Davis. I was wondering what you think it would take to get him. Right now I'm thinking Jamaal Tinsley and David Harrison, plus maybe a future second round pick if you think it's necessary. Let me know. Thanks!
GoWolves
Journeyman

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 01:54:22 pm »

I definitely think that Davis is available although I think it would have to be a Harrison and Foster deal. The salaries would match up and would give us the inside help, mainly we don't want any point guards, too many as it is. Unless you had some sort of deal with Granger, then we would probably take a crappy overpaid Pacer to go with him.

I wish I worked for Glen Taylor.
jmcnutt28
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 02:13:18 pm »

I think Harrison and Foster would be a good deal, but that leaves us centerless, but I guess we could trade for one or sign one.
big bad kahoona
Benchwarmer

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 05:04:28 am »

There's no way Carlisle would want Ricky Davis on his team. It would be a mini LB-Steph kinda thing.

If i cant dazzle u with brilliance, then ima baffle u with bullshit...
Wingman
Undrafted

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 06:08:49 pm »

The only Pacers I'd want are Granger and JO, most likely unavailabe. Isn't Steven Jackson the same as RD without dunks?

cucumberjones
Benchwarmer

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 03:01:47 am »

Timberwolves don't neet Tinsley, plus he's already hurt. How many PGs does Minny have, 4? David Harrison is GARBAGE. I think he's the worst player in the NBA, currently. Also, why would you want Ricky Davis? Marqui Daniels, Stephen Jackson, the rookies, Danny Granger, possibly Bonzi Wells.
lakerfanryan8
Starter

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 02:10:42 pm »

Granger is going to be BIG just becaue he went to New Mexico is why he slipped

lakerfanryan8 is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust bandwagon."

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: