Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ?? regarding 'buike defense....  (Read 1806 times)
Shemy
All-Star

Respect: +2

« on: August 04, 2010, 12:46:59 am »

being a knicks fans im curious of 'Buikes defense....ive heard many things saying that its good, and also hearing that hes a bad one

in your years watching him how would you rate it

sigs come from realgm, "Brookylnstoops" and "shooters"
B.King
Star

Respect: +41

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 02:52:09 pm »

He usually played someone that was much larger than him so it was tough to give a fair assessment. I would rate his defense as average and rebounding above average for his size.

You'll enjoy watching Randolph unleashed on the Knicks. D'Antoni will have to baby him for him to grow.

Shemy
All-Star

Respect: +2

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 01:10:48 am »

thx i needed clarification i figured that much, pretty much what the other knicks defenders are

and im excited to see Randolph.....Curry and Lee will make a good combo that should be fun to watch

sigs come from realgm, "Brookylnstoops" and "shooters"
kafogahoga
MVP

Respect: +297

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 06:47:53 pm »

He's a bit above average on defense. He usually has had to body up on bigger players due to Nellie's ridiculous system, but he'll probably fare better against some players his size. He definitely gives 100% on defense though.

Would take Hardaway over Payton in man to man defense.
gogo2disco
MVP

Respect: +356

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 11:50:55 am »

he's a great role player, he can shoot the 3 extremely well, rebounds well, hustles hard, and is a decent defender. you should be happy the Knicks have him; if they sign another big name free agent next summer, he'll be a perfect compliment.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: