Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How should Utah use Kirilenko's expiring?  (Read 2509 times)
chelo
MVP

Respect: +177

« on: August 10, 2010, 09:00:27 pm »

This could really make or break Utah, because if they don't find a way to please D-Will, say goodbye to the only good thing they have.

Suggestions?
zunami23
Hall of Famer

Respect: +1312

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 03:54:45 pm »

True dat. Everybody's talking about Chris Paul leaving but Deron Williams actually made a semi-threat when the Jazz traded Ronnie Brewer for nothing to save cash. I'd wait to see what kind of health Okur is in and if he's declined a lot, do Kirilenko for Biedrins and Radmanovic's expiring.
chelo
MVP

Respect: +177

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 08:02:27 pm »

One thing I noticed over the couple of years is that Utah doesn't have exactly the most lovable owner by the players, they haven't spent quite a lot of money unless they were really really pushed (ex: Millsap and the frontloaded contract) and they lost quite a lot of players in FA or by trades because they were trimming salaries.

So even if they flip Kirilenko's expiring for something good Deron could still leave them, I mean, yeah they have great fans and it's a hell to play there, but great fans are worth nothing if you don't have a organization that is fully commited to winning.

Biedrins
Al Jeff
who cares
who cares
Deron Williams

Okur and Millsap

That's a pretty good frontcourt and a very deep one, under Sloan's system they could really hide their flaws and Deron would make them thrive so I actually like that trade, of course, if Biedrins gets out of this slump he's having.

Utah has always been great scouting backcourt players so I don't think they will have a huge problem filling those roles, still, is that enough to keep him?

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: