Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rush Falls Out Of Pacers' Rotation  (Read 4517 times)
Stationary Traveller
a.k.a. byExpert
MVP

Metamorphosis

Respect: +24

« on: October 15, 2010, 10:31:56 am »

http://www.indystar.com/article/20101015/SPORTS04/10150354/Out-of-rotation-out-of-sync

Pacers guard Brandon Rush excelled at the end of last season, but he appears to have found himself out of the team's rotation.

Rush will miss the first five regular-season games because he failed the NBA's mandatory drug test three times.

"It's all on me," he said. "I put myself in this position by messing up."

The third-year player has logged a total of 38 minutes in four preseason games.

He may not play anymore in the preseason because coach Jim O'Brien plans to use rotation players in the final three games.

"There are two issues," O'Brien said. "There would be the issue of where he would be in the rotation if he wasn't suspended. That is an issue separate from the suspension. He has to earn a rotation spot, number one. Number two, clearly he can't be in it the first five games so I'm thinking in terms of obviously other people.

"And depending on how the other people do in the first five games, we'll see how he fits back in."

“-Do you hate people?
 -I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.”
― Charles Bukowski
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

Respect: +1214

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 02:33:02 pm »

I think he'll be traded at some point. Not only is it a sign of history with Indiana when a player has those sort of problems, but they have an excess of wingmen right now.

Plus, I don't even think he's that good. He doesn't bring a great deal to the team, it sucks to see Dahntay Jones play less than him and I consider Jones to be better in every aspect other than long range shooting.

cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 03:28:23 pm »

Rush is just not a very good player. Failing the drug test three times only cements the fact that he doesn't deserve much playing time, if any.

Soon....
BATMON
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 03:44:41 pm »

Rush is just not a very good player. Failing the drug test three times only cements the fact that he doesn't deserve much playing time, if any.

LOL
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2010, 07:42:34 am »

26 points in a W

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: