Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: J.R. SMITH??  (Read 2112 times)
chitown baller
Journeyman

http://photobucket.com

Respect: 0

« on: August 24, 2010, 03:08:01 am »

heard on hoopsworld J.R.'S on the market,what yall think???  i would like the combo of him & rose. A nice training camp fight between him & brewer for the startin spot. IMO a lock for top 4 in da east(prob there alrdy).finishes off the offseason nicely. Sorry just not thrilled to see korver guardin any 2's next season. THOUGHTS......

WHAT DO I KNOW, I'M JUST THE DUDE NEXT DOOR STEALING YOUR SIGNAL
Miami's Finest
MVP

Respect: +18

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 03:11:45 am »

He might be a detriment to the Bulls whole thing they have going.

Stationary Traveller
a.k.a. byExpert
MVP

Metamorphosis

Respect: +24

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 03:20:41 am »

Chemistry killer & streaky shooter. Exactly what Bulls should stay away from.

“-Do you hate people?
 -I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.”
― Charles Bukowski
chitown baller
Journeyman

http://photobucket.com

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 03:50:30 am »

ALL WORLD TALENT   u cant deny that.  a move here could be what his career needs for him to develop like he should, the crazy thing is he's a vet wit still so much potential to his game. This is not denver!! i dont see what his complaint would be here perfect fit ,good on the way to great players here.For the bulls workin out T-HAC   i think J.R. is worthy to ponder

WHAT DO I KNOW, I'M JUST THE DUDE NEXT DOOR STEALING YOUR SIGNAL
royslist
Starter

Respect: +13

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 08:41:11 am »

ya i mean, the only way he's "killed" chemistry in denver is by shooting too much cause melo is there ... but we don't have a melo.   

i bet derrick would love a guy like jr on the wing.    jr would be a good fit.  i'd be ok with this deal, but wouldn't want to give up much ...

"I'm in the 'front end' of the Top 10 PG's in the league" - Mario Chalmers
piratestick
Benchwarmer

Respect: +16

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 08:48:20 am »

yeah hes ok, i would like to have him come off the bench but there is almost no way to afford his salary or match it in a trade. so there be no point

"We were right there with them. We dominated for most of the game, but then Derrick Rose happened". Al Horford on 1/3/2012
RepeatTheThreepeat
MVP

Respect: +3275

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 08:49:31 am »

i hate his attitude, but love when he does stuff like this...

NBA Jr Smith 360 Alley Oop Vs Wolves 03/10/2010 Amazing!!!

vitalnerve
Starter

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 03:04:26 pm »

didn't we throw this guy away for nothing a couple of years ago? i don't think he fits the mold of the guys we want to bring in here personally, he takes bad shots and that's not going to change.
eman858
Undrafted

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2010, 03:35:01 pm »

I believe we traded him away for a late 2nd round pick because we didnt want anything to do with him. Because of that he doesnt like chicago. So i dont think he would want to come here, but then again it is a totally different team and coach.
ChitownBulls
MVP

Respect: +289

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2010, 08:48:11 pm »

Ya we traded him for a nobody in the 2nd round and like Howard Eisley or something. Bulls are stupid...he was a 19 or 20 year old kid at the time who had/has tremendous talent. But i guess we didnt see that.

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
bullsfan82
Journeyman

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 01:23:24 am »

I'd rather him than T-Mac or Fernandez...also he addresses a problem we've had and could continue to have if we don't get a slashing 2 guard...we never had a player to score the ball

despite all the additions we have we don't have a pure scorer

when it came to the end of the game we had 5 people that wanted to pass the ball around...just think if Thibs could help keep in line all of the egos in boston I'm sure he could help keep Smith straight

the other thing that I like about him is he brings a more dynamic offensive player than anyone else on the team

he can shoot and make a three while some may be a bit wild, but he can also drive and slash without the ball which would add a lot of diversity to the team's offense
rudy could of provide a bit of this too I'm sure, but I'd prefer Smith to Rudy

"For every Michael Jordan, there's an Earl Manigault. We all can't make it. Somebody has to fall. I was the one."
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2010, 03:12:22 am »

I'll pass. He couldn't get along with one of the best coaches that the league has seen in a while, why would he listen to a coach during that coach's rookie year?

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2010, 02:12:12 pm »

He'd fit that 2 slot perfectly, as he's a very good 3 point shooter and is generally a better player than someone like Korver...but man, his shot selection and attitude are garbage. I'd steer clear.

Soon....
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2010, 03:10:56 am »

I don't even think, after watching the playoffs last year, that he's a better player than Korver. This is due to that I think that Korver is actually better on defense (even though not a defender to be taken in any regards), and a smarter offensive player.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: