Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sam Bradford  (Read 996 times)
jk-boss
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: August 26, 2010, 10:22:13 pm »

Sam Bradford played amazing tonight against the Pats and led the Rams to a win. He went 15-22 with 189 yards and 2 TDs no INTs. I know its preseason but both teams had their starters in for almost all of the first half. The Rams looked great, and i thought with a good QB and an easy schedule this year, they could win 4 or 5 games. Then Donnie Avery got hurt (out 4-6 weeks) and I remembered that anyone they always get hurt right around the time they start to look good and their hopes for success are destroyed. Go Rams!

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." - Barack Hussein Obama
No Pressure
MVP

Soul-

Respect: +432

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 10:28:44 pm »

It'd be best if the Rams helped out on of the better running back in the league and trade Jackson.  Rams are making strides, i guess, but Jackson deserves a shot at winning something, and it ain't happenin in St.Louis anytime soon.

Dynasty
MVP

Respect: +788

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 10:52:42 pm »

It'd be best if the Rams helped out on of the better running back in the league and trade Jackson.  Rams are making strides, i guess, but Jackson deserves a shot at winning something, and it ain't happenin in St.Louis anytime soon.
He has made no complaints so far and he's the kind of player you build around.  I agree I would love to see him on a contending team (he would make the Colts the best team in the league and it wouldn't even be close if he played for us) but you just don't find players with his talent, production, and work ethic and he should help out Bradfrod considerably as a rookie.  Its similar to Peyton Manning having a Marshall Faulk his rookie year.
[Jeremy]
a.k.a. Jeremy_Conlin
MVP

[Insert Funny Caption Here]

Respect: +291

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 10:55:27 pm »

He was playing the Patriots defense. Of course he put up huge numbers.

Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 03:01:50 am »

If nobody else was thinking it, Bradford could be the perfect backup QB to any fantasy team. The kid's really got all the tools to be a great NFL QB. Give him a line and he could bring that team to a good level.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: