Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Atl/Orl/Den/Cha  (Read 1247 times)
13Supernuts
Starter

« on: August 31, 2010, 09:40:12 am »

Who says no first?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=2dzrm5v
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 11:55:04 am »

Denver says no. Atlanta does as well. Orlando says yes, Charlotte I don't think would bite, although it does make them better in the short term.

Soon....
animal collective
All-Star

A word to the wise is infuriating.

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 02:06:29 pm »

Denver says no. Atlanta does as well. Orlando says yes, Charlotte I don't think would bite, although it does make them better in the short term.

Atlanta says yes, Orlando might say yeah if Denver throws in Williams or Butch, Denver says yes bc even if Anthony leaves they would get some nice cap relief  & Charlotte says yeah (unless Dampier becomes a problem)

but overall i like the trade

Robert Horry is a much better candidate for HOF then a cry baby LBJ.

13Supernuts
Starter

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 09:39:16 pm »

I think all but Denver would do the deal.  I would maybe switch destinations for Gortat and Mohammed because Atlanta doesn't really need another big to play a lot of minutes, but Denver will because of all their injuries to begin the season.

Atlanta will have to do something with Crawford because if he is worried about his contract all year, he won't be the same player he was last year.

Charlotte does the deal because they are all about short term improvement (like the Jackson trade last season), they have enough centers with Diop, Brown, and some minutes for Thomas, and they would still have the Dampier contract if they wanted to use it in a trade.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: