Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: make a trade for carmelo  (Read 3001 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« on: September 12, 2010, 06:36:59 am »

Imagine Melo pairing with Dirk.. thats amazing.. any trade ideas?

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
sprewell
a.k.a. maradinho
Starter

Respect: +19

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 04:07:00 am »

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=27s2wml

butler, beaubois, stevenson, 2012 1st rounder for carmelo

congratulations @chelo
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 10:18:59 am »

exactly what i have in mind.... though i was thinking of how to add billups in the trade lol

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
sprewell
a.k.a. maradinho
Starter

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 05:06:05 am »

exactly what i have in mind.... though i was thinking of how to add billups in the trade lol

thats impossible. denver wont trade their two best players to a division rival.

congratulations @chelo
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 08:59:16 am »

thats impossible. denver wont trade their two best players to a division rival.

thats why theyre trying to trade him to the east.... i was just hoping cuban would try to get melo

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 08:37:55 pm »

Pretty good package, but doubt they trade him to Dallas for obvious reasons, so it;s basically impossible at this point, rye.

LET'S GO HEAT.
sprewell
a.k.a. maradinho
Starter

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 08:27:58 am »

Pretty good package, but doubt they trade him to Dallas for obvious reasons, so it;s basically impossible at this point, rye.

i never understood why teams dont trade to a division or conference rival. unless it's the top player in the nba (like lebron or kobe) you should take the best offer.

talentwise butler, beaubois and a first rounder is fair value for anthony. definitely better than deng and noah for example.

but dallas probably wouldnt do this trade. they have to good players at the sf-slot butler and marion. they need more a good sg. maybe the can pick up michael redd for cheap, since his contract is expiring and he is useless in milwaukee next to jennings, salmons and magette.

congratulations @chelo
chellis
MVP

Respect: +114

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2010, 08:36:02 am »

i never understood why teams dont trade to a division or conference rival. unless it's the top player in the nba (like lebron or kobe) you should take the best offer.

talentwise butler, beaubois and a first rounder is fair value for anthony. definitely better than deng and noah for example.

but dallas probably wouldnt do this trade. they have to good players at the sf-slot butler and marion. they need more a good sg. maybe the can pick up michael redd for cheap, since his contract is expiring and he is useless in milwaukee next to jennings, salmons and magette.

Honestly, I think a Favors, T will and 1st is a better package myself. I disagree on your thought about this deal being better than the Bulls' package. I do agree that the Mavs need a SG more so , but Carmelo is a top talent, so it would be hard to pass (main reason you don't trade a player of Melo's caliber to a division rival).

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2010, 09:13:06 am »

Terry can play SG.

pcb
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2010, 10:44:02 am »

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=35ghbuf

Doitdoitdoitdoi!!!!  Smiley
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2010, 07:35:56 pm »

IF ONLY

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: