Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Any1 else sick of Boise St.  (Read 22298 times)
rajzwaibel
MVP

Respect: +94

« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2010, 08:59:44 am »

haha.  

Regal: "So you've got every team in the NCAA to use as an example as to why you are right, and I've got nothing.  That only proves I'm right losers!  Now watch me shift the goal posts of my argument once again.  Shazaam!"

This thread is beginning to reach Hall of Fame Status.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #121 on: January 01, 2011, 05:13:03 pm »

thought i'd pop up out of the blue with a Big 10 update a la Jeremy... Penn State, Michigan, and Michigan State all had their asses handed to them by Florida, Miss St., and Alabama.  lol

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
Dynasty
MVP

Respect: +788

« Reply #122 on: January 01, 2011, 09:18:32 pm »

thought i'd pop up out of the blue with a Big 10 update a la Jeremy... Penn State, Michigan, and Michigan State all had their asses handed to them by Florida, Miss St., and Alabama.  lol
Wisconsin lost to TCU too
rajzwaibel
MVP

« Reply #123 on: January 02, 2011, 04:27:20 am »

That would require regal admitting that a non-auto conference team is pretty damn good, which he could never do.

and the Big 10 sucks this year.  That was no secret.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #124 on: January 02, 2011, 08:36:01 am »

That would require regal admitting that a non-auto conference team is pretty damn good, which he could never do.

I see you're still dumb as rocks in the new year.  I never called TCU overrated, just Boise State... this is a Boise State thread if you still haven't figured it out.  You're the guy using 60 other schools ( none of which were #3 in the land to start the season) to try to build a case for Boise.   

Really?  The Big 10 sucks?  So let's use a bit of logic... if " the Big 10 sucks this year ", why do I have to admit that TCU is " pretty damn good " for beating the Big 10's Wisconsin?  hmm?  Thanks for playing.

Fair enough.
rajzwaibel
MVP

« Reply #125 on: January 02, 2011, 12:17:45 pm »

I never called TCU overrated, just Boise State... this is a Boise State thread if you still haven't figured it out.  You're the guy using 60 other schools ( none of which were #3 in the land to start the season) to try to build a case for Boise.   

That's funny.  Because I could swear for this entire thread you're whole argument was based on who Boise St played on their schedule as the reason they were overrated (a schedule just like every other non-AQ school).  That means your argument has to apply to TCU as well because they play the exact sort of schedule.  In fact, TCU played an easier schedule.  I mean, you sure spent a ton of effort in trying to argue the point.

And now here you are trying to back pedal out of it.  Shine on you crazy diamond.  One of us is an idiot, that part is true.  My guess is it's the guy who spent weeks and several pages of threads trying to make a point and now is trying to act like he didn't.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #126 on: January 02, 2011, 01:29:41 pm »

I never called TCU overrated, just Boise State... this is a Boise State thread if you still haven't figured it out.  You're the guy using 60 other schools ( none of which were #3 in the land to start the season) to try to build a case for Boise.   

That's funny.  Because I could swear for this entire thread you're whole argument was based on who Boise St played on their schedule as the reason they were overrated (a schedule just like every other non-AQ school).  That means your argument has to apply to TCU as well because they play the exact sort of schedule.  In fact, TCU played an easier schedule.  I mean, you sure spent a ton of effort in trying to argue the point.

And now here you are trying to back pedal out of it.  Shine on you crazy diamond.  One of us is an idiot, that part is true.  My guess is it's the guy who spent weeks and several pages of threads trying to make a point and now is trying to act like he didn't.

Listen up, jackass, and I call you that because no matter the way I explain it... you just don't get it.  In the last page or two you've proven to not even understand that 1 comes before 2, thus I don't expect to get too far. LOL 

This thread was created at the start of the season and it's focus was Boise State.  So no matter how you try to spin it, Boise was overrated as the #3 team in the land to begin the season... the season played itself out proved such.  TCU wasn't ranked in the Top 5 a la Boise at the start of the season... why would anything I've said apply to them?  No, it's just YOUR way of trying not to look like a jackass and you keep failing.  Over and over... and into the new year.

And if you're going to quote me... quote my entire post and don't attempt to " back pedal " from your jackassery...

... now again... if " the Big 10 sucks " ( your very own words)... why is it that you think that I must admit that TCU is " pretty damn good " for beating the Big 10's Wisconsin??  If you're going to try to evade words that come right from your very own mouth, just don't even respond.  Unless you just NEED further embarrassment.  At which point I will continue to give you what you NEED until 2012.  See because thats the difference between what you're doing and what I'm doing.  You're using 60 different examples that have zero to do with what I've said, and I'm taking words from your very own mouth and proving them to be foolish quite easily... AND I'm answering your questions and entertaining you as shown in the last few pages ( unlike you; who thinks he can copy/paste his way out of foolishness that you say).

Fair enough.
rajzwaibel
MVP

« Reply #127 on: January 02, 2011, 02:22:02 pm »

This thread was created at the start of the season and it's focus was Boise State.  So no matter how you try to spin it, Boise was overrated as the #3 team in the land to begin the season... the season played itself out proved such. TCU wasn't ranked in the Top 5 a la Boise at the start of the season... why would anything I've said apply to them?  No, it's just YOUR way of trying not to look like a jackass and you keep failing.  Over and over... and into the new year.

The thread was started in week 4.  TCU was ranked #5.

So yeah, you go on with your bad self and keep failing.  The difference between you and me?  When I say you fail, it's pretty easy to prove it by looking at the rankings and dates.  You got nothing.

*edit*  And of course, all this isn't even touching on the fact that you kept repeating the schedule argument long into November, when TCU was in the top 5 consistently and for quite some time.  Your entire argument came down to Boise State being overrated based on their schedule of being a non AQ team ranked high.  TCU is a perfect mirror to Boise State in that regard.  The fact that you've now been exposed on how f'd up logic that is and that you're applying your argument only when it's convenient for you shows everyone just how deep your lack of integrity goes.

So no, there is no reason why I should even remotely take you seriously when you keep saying things that are so easily proven to be otherwise.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 02:28:26 pm by rajzwaibel » Logged
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #128 on: January 02, 2011, 02:27:07 pm »

where's the logic, Raj?

Fair enough.
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #129 on: January 02, 2011, 02:29:11 pm »

What horrible bowl games so far. I want to throw my diarrhea @ the schedulers. Only good one was UNC vs Tenn- that was an incredible game.

Michigan should have played in the Motor City Bowl, see if they can beat a Mac team.

Bye Rich Rod.

Dynasty
MVP

« Reply #130 on: January 02, 2011, 03:16:07 pm »

What horrible bowl games so far. I want to throw my diarrhea @ the schedulers. Only good one was UNC vs Tenn- that was an incredible game.

Michigan should have played in the Motor City Bowl, see if they can beat a Mac team.

Bye Rich Rod.
Jim Harbaugh?
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

« Reply #131 on: January 03, 2011, 08:29:13 am »

Bye Rich Rod.
Jim Harbaugh?

IDK, he can go anywhere he wants right now. Stanford wants to pay him tons, NFL teams like him...We'll see what happens.

The thing about Rich Rod is, he's a good offensive coach- its almost like he's an offensive coordinator disguised as a head coach. I wouldn't mind having him soley run the offense but there's no way he would accept a demotion. He has to be held responsible for the worst defense in Michigan history. Why hasn't he recruited anyone on defense (or sh*t, a kicker FFS) the past 3 years? It's almost like he doesn't realise there are more aspects to the game then just offense.

If we do get a new coach, what happens then with Denard? Is he still the starting QB or does he become the option/ wildcat QB. Or does he become a slot reciever as well as returning punts? Michigan has a lot of question marks right now.

Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

« Reply #132 on: January 04, 2011, 01:53:15 pm »

not that this is really the place for it, but since we (I) was talking about it, Rich Rod is gone.

Dynasty
MVP

« Reply #133 on: January 04, 2011, 02:58:27 pm »

not that this is really the place for it, but since we (I) was talking about it, Rich Rod is gone.
would you be happy with Brady Hoke?  It seems like Harbaugh is going to the NFL if he decides to leave Stanford, so it seems kind of like a bummer that they were making it seem like they would get Harbaugh, the biggest name in coaching.
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

« Reply #134 on: January 04, 2011, 03:07:31 pm »

IDK much about the guy to be honest. Would much rather have Chris Paterson. Maybe he's ready to leave the blue field.

Would be nuts to see Mike Leach up here, throwing for 500+ yards a game and throwing people in sheds.
Then you have the Les Miles chatter... anything is better than RR at this moment.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up

Jump to: