Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any1 else sick of Boise St.  (Read 22297 times)
Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

Respect: +39

« Reply #135 on: January 05, 2011, 05:26:20 pm »

GREG ROBINSON!

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2011, 01:54:37 am »

5 straight years that the SEC is king.  you're right, Raj...the SEC is overrated.  Auburn only beat 7 Top 25 teams on the year compared to Oregon beating 1 Top 25 team.  it was a good game, give Oregon cred for sticking around while Auburn tried to blow it, but it could've very easily been Auburn 29- Oregon 11 

Alabama was easily a better match for Auburn.  if only uniforms and mascots were capable of winning championships... Oregon would've won in a blow out. lol

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
rajzwaibel
MVP

Respect: +94

« Reply #137 on: January 11, 2011, 08:48:36 am »

5 straight years that the SEC is king.  you're right, Raj...the SEC is overrated.  Auburn only beat 7 Top 25 teams on the year compared to Oregon beating 1 Top 25 team.  it was a good game, give Oregon cred for sticking around while Auburn tried to blow it, but it could've very easily been Auburn 29- Oregon 11 

Alabama was easily a better match for Auburn.  if only uniforms and mascots were capable of winning championships... Oregon would've won in a blow out. lol

You're a  *** idiot, that  much is true.  "Easily 29-11".  Did you even watch the game?  It came down to a fluke weird play where a tackle wasn't a tackle and Auburn got lucky and got into FG range.  I've only seen a play like that once in the past 20 years.  How in the hell do you figure "Easily 29-11"?

You're a tool who knows absolutely nothing about football, which you've proven over and over again in this thread.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #138 on: January 11, 2011, 10:20:45 am »

5 straight years that the SEC is king.  you're right, Raj...the SEC is overrated.  Auburn only beat 7 Top 25 teams on the year compared to Oregon beating 1 Top 25 team.  it was a good game, give Oregon cred for sticking around while Auburn tried to blow it, but it could've very easily been Auburn 29- Oregon 11  

Alabama was easily a better match for Auburn.  if only uniforms and mascots were capable of winning championships... Oregon would've won in a blow out. lol

You're a  *** idiot, that  much is true.  "Easily 29-11".  Did you even watch the game?  It came down to a fluke weird play where a tackle wasn't a tackle and Auburn got lucky and got into FG range.  I've only seen a play like that once in the past 20 years.  How in the hell do you figure "Easily 29-11"?

You're a tool who knows absolutely nothing about football, which you've proven over and over again in this thread.

I watched Cam Newton miss a few passes that would've blown last night's game open ( rust after sitting a month)... 1 of them obviously the pass on 4th down and 1 @ the 1 yard line to his RB that missed by inches in the end zone... where he faked the entire midget-Oregon defense.  lol

Bottom line is the season played itself out and you're wrong about the SEC, clown.  I told you the SEC has the size in the trenches and the depth... the Auburn front 7 held high-powered Oregon to 75 yards rushing.  I repeat 75 yards rushing.  That's what the game came down to.  Not a fluke tackle.  Oregon got shut the fuck down.

Fair enough.
rajzwaibel
MVP

« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2011, 11:18:42 am »

You're an idiot.  For every reason you gave that Auburn could have scored more, you can say the exact same thing for Oregon, including down to the 1 yard line ready to score as they were in the same situation.  And you conveniently forget that Oregon's defense also did the same thing to Auburn's offense by holding them far below their scoring average.  It's funny that you're making excuses for Cam, but only apply it one way.  Bottom line, you go by what actually happened, and not what could have happened.  Auburn barely beat Oregon on a last second FG.  So either you didn't watch the game at all, or you're clinically retarded.  Based on your posts in this thread earlier, I'm going with option #2.
Dynasty
MVP

Respect: +788

« Reply #140 on: January 11, 2011, 12:19:23 pm »

So you still believe the Pac-10 was better than the SEC?
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #141 on: January 11, 2011, 12:33:25 pm »

So you still believe the Pac-10 was better than the SEC?

Raj wouldn't dare say that, so he'll probably spin it into some analogy.  Auburn's defense just held a team that scores 40ppg to 19pts... and 75 rushing yards.  And that's the best the Pac-10 can offer.  Auburn's offense and defense go through spells, but they're truly dominant 3/4's the time.  Auburn took the nation's leading rusher and folded him in two... and then Auburn handed the ball to a freshman RB and he clowned Oregon's undersized defense in the 3 quarters that they decided to play him ( don't know what was up with that). 

Auburn forced Darron Thomas to beat them and he couldn't.  Other than a rusty Heisman winner ( who still played a B- game when rusty), Auburn was dominant and the score wasn't indicative.  Auburn owned the trenches and even played at a faster pace than Oregon. lol  Oregon had speed, but Auburn had size and speed... Dyer is the SEC's Mo Jones-Drew.

Fair enough.
Shemy
All-Star

Respect: +2

« Reply #142 on: November 14, 2011, 10:50:06 pm »

I just wanted to come back from the dead to bump this topic

lol Boise State

lol "SEC Overrated"

hopefully we get a rematch of LSU-Alabama, but thats not looking all that possible....in all honesty you could be looking @ a three way tie, if Arkansas can manage to beat LSU....seriously the SEC is fvkn real

sigs come from realgm, "Brookylnstoops" and "shooters"
Dynasty
MVP

« Reply #143 on: November 15, 2011, 12:16:27 pm »

I just wanted to come back from the dead to bump this topic

lol Boise State

lol "SEC Overrated"

hopefully we get a rematch of LSU-Alabama, but thats not looking all that possible....in all honesty you could be looking @ a three way tie, if Arkansas can manage to beat LSU....seriously the SEC is fvkn real

Fuck LSU-Alabama, that matchup was awful the first go-around, imagine how bad it'll be after 1 month off.  Hopefully OK State goes undefeated so we avoid seeing that mess again.
[Jeremy]
a.k.a. Jeremy_Conlin
MVP

[Insert Funny Caption Here]

Respect: +291

« Reply #144 on: November 15, 2011, 12:25:35 pm »

If OK State loses, Oregon deserves a re-match more than Alabama does. At least Oregon lost on a neutral field, and Oregon's best win (@ Stanford) will be better than Alabama's best win (home for Arkansas).

rajzwaibel
MVP

« Reply #145 on: November 15, 2011, 12:31:35 pm »

If OK State loses, Oregon deserves a re-match more than Alabama does. At least Oregon lost on a neutral field, and Oregon's best win (@ Stanford) will be better than Alabama's best win (home for Arkansas).

I think Oregon deserves it over Alabama as well, for the reasons you mention, in addition to being able to actually score against LSU which Alabama couldn't...at home.  And Oregon beat Stanford as an away game, and the LSU/Oregon game, while technically a neutral field, was pretty much a home game for LSU since it was within easy driving distance.

However, if OK beats OSU, I think OK will pay LSU for the title.  Alabama and Oregon had their chances.  I would like to see an Oregon/Alabama matchup though.
[Jeremy]
a.k.a. Jeremy_Conlin
MVP

[Insert Funny Caption Here]

Respect: +291

« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2011, 12:41:59 pm »

I think Oregon deserves it over Alabama as well, for the reasons you mention, in addition to being able to actually score against LSU which Alabama couldn't...at home.  And Oregon beat Stanford as an away game, and the LSU/Oregon game, while technically a neutral field, was pretty much a home game for LSU since it was within easy driving distance.

However, if OK beats OSU, I think OK will pay LSU for the title.  Alabama and Oregon had their chances.  I would like to see an Oregon/Alabama matchup though.

It won't happen, because the Pac-12 is still tied to the Rose Bowl. Oregon will end up having to play Wisconsin or Michigan State and they'll win by 40.

rajzwaibel
MVP

« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2011, 01:29:47 pm »

It won't happen, because the Pac-12 is still tied to the Rose Bowl. Oregon will end up having to play Wisconsin or Michigan State and they'll win by 40.

You're right, but I'd still rather see an Oregon/Alabama matchup.

CFB seriously needs a playoff.  Even if it's just the top 4 teams.
Dynasty
MVP

« Reply #148 on: November 15, 2011, 01:31:39 pm »

You're right, but I'd still rather see an Oregon/Alabama matchup.

CFB seriously needs a playoff.  Even if it's just the top 4 teams.
Unfortunately that's just too logical of a solution for the big schools to ever accept.
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #149 on: November 15, 2011, 01:44:03 pm »

have the bowl games, and take the top 4 winners and have a playoff.

WTF is up

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up

Jump to: