Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: More involvement from player agents  (Read 5508 times)
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2010, 04:31:03 am »

this is a trading game, we are gms of our teams, why would we let player agents interfere our trades? we trade players where we want them sent and for the prize that we want.
realism this doesnt have to be just a trading game. We always hit patches in this game of inactivity because it has always been a trading game. Lets make the game better.
its a fuccking trading game

Maybe it's just me, but lately, Rye is reminding me of an 11 year old who just discovered swear words.

Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2010, 04:32:50 am »

this is a trading game, we are gms of our teams, why would we let player agents interfere our trades? we trade players where we want them sent and for the prize that we want.
realism this doesnt have to be just a trading game. We always hit patches in this game of inactivity because it has always been a trading game. Lets make the game better.

Maybe it's just me, but lately, Rye is reminding me of an 11 year old who just discovered swear words.
+1, I literally laughed at his rant on me.

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2010, 04:44:06 am »

+2 lmfao, seriously.

LET'S GO HEAT.
chellis
MVP

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2010, 08:27:01 am »

+2 lmfao, seriously.

Haha, that's the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I've heard in a while Cheesy

Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2010, 08:31:25 am »

I can be an active player agent. I retired from my GM position due to anger and lack of interest after losing last season.

I promise to be a fair and reasonable player agent and respond to all questions and concerns of Gm's. I also promise to give detailed reasons why the player joined the team he did. They will also be funny.

I can has provided you with entertainments?

Stationary Traveller
a.k.a. byExpert
MVP

Metamorphosis

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2010, 09:01:21 am »

+2 lmfao, seriously.

Haha, that's the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I've heard in a while Cheesy

LOL

“-Do you hate people?
 -I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.”
― Charles Bukowski
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: